Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Wechat....help!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wechat....help!!!! (957 Views)

Pls I Need A Wechat User / Pls Someone Should Help Me Verify My Wechat / Paypal, Fiverr, Whatsapp, Wechat E.t.c Phone Verification Available All Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wechat....help!!!! by Milmir: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please I need someone to help me complete my WeChat registration

Help
Thank you
Re: Wechat....help!!!! by Milmir: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Milmir:

Help
Thank you

Anyone??
Do help out please
It's for a job interview online
And it's urgent...

Please...
Re: Wechat....help!!!! by Milmir: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Milmir:

Anyone??
Do help out please
And it's urgent...

Please...

Just views
Please someone should comment
Re: Wechat....help!!!! by Mukai(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2019
help you how?
Re: Wechat....help!!!! by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Milmir:

Anyone??
Do help out please
And it's urgent...

Please...

Explain better. What's d prob?
Re: Wechat....help!!!! by Xavier0980: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Milmir:

Help
Thank you
Are you trying to integrate messengers like WhatsApp, twitter, Telegram etc. app with wechat and you having this issue if so then I think you have to contact with official site of Wechat which help you to sort out this issue because when i also had a similar issue with this GB WhatsApp while integrating with Wechat I also contact with them to solve it.
Re: Wechat....help!!!! by dusting79: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Xavier0980:

Are you trying to integrate messengers like WhatsApp, twitter, Telegram etc. app with wechat and you having this issue if so then I think you have to contact with official site of Wechat which help you to sort out this issue because when i also had a similar issue with this GB WhatsApp while integrating with Wechat I also contact with them to solve it.
Going to say that I really like to read stuff like this which is shared here.

(1) (Reply)

The New Google Play Pass: All You Need To Know / Very CLEAN 1 Year Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro 2018 For Sale / Lenovo Announces The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G With A Dark Blue Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.