Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport (2568 Views)

Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Antipob777(f): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please join me laugh at Nnamdi kanu and his shameless Igbos.

After all noise made in Japan, president Buhari now on his way back to Abuja.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Simplyleo: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Antipob777:

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
Lol.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by yarimo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Antipob777:

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by plaindealer: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
lol..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by helinues: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Igbos would have alested Buhari but Japanese police did not copelate

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Antipob777(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please let's laugh at Igbos, there iberiberism is too much

Mods please help us push this to FP

Let the whole world join us laugh at the Igbos fools

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by gwarotango: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Buhari must be arrested the moment he steps foot on Nigerian soil chukwu abbbibiaku is on our side. Dumbass fools.

Cc LZAA when are you departing Japan for naija? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by LZAA: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
gwarotango:
Buhari must be arrested the moment he steps foot on Nigerian soil chukwu abbbibiaku is on our side. Dumbass fools.

Cc LZAA when are you departing Japan for naija? grin
Sai ruga grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by gwarotango: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
LZAA:

Sai ruga grin
Japan sweet o grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Area4Area: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
I follow laugh too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by wakaman: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Grilled yamree legs about to be served grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by bluebay(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha. They didn’t arrest him in Japan, na Abuja remain. Let them go and God bless them if they comeback. Yowaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by haffaze777(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringrincheesygrincheesygrin
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringrincheesygrin
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringrin
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
cheesygrincheesygrincheesy
cheesygrincheesy
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Biafrannuke: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
one person using three monikers to laugh. is that a normal laugh?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by James4bright(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Afonjas remain the dumbest tribe in Nigeria, there they are having a laugh over the fact that they feel their President might be back, but not hundred percent sure.

While their old naked women protest for the release of Sowore. They won't fight their own fight but would rather obsess over what goes on within igbos.
I love the level of hate between us lately, Biafra is close.

God bless Biafra

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Guestlander: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
LWTMB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Guestlander: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
James4bright:
Afonjas remain the dumbest tribe in Nigeria, there they are having a laugh over the fact that they feel their President might be back, but not hundred percent sure.

While their old naked women protest for the release of Sowore. They won't fight their own fight but would rather obsess over what goes on within igbos.

God bless Biafra

You need to go to Abuja airport right now. You don't want Buhari to get away, do you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by James4bright(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Guestlander:

You need to go to Abuja airport right now. You don't want Buhari to get away, do you?

You mean Jubril? I'd rather remain in biafra land, a land filled with abundant resources.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
helinues:
They are waiting for him in London,UK to beg him to stop the fantastical corruption he is superintending over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RyBOkCCpY

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
helinues:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Afamed: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Diletor is not leading by examples. He only knows how to sell belet for us and collet our monthly development money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by helinues: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
James4bright:

You mean Jubril? I'd rather remain in biafra land, a land filled with abundant resources.

Land filled with abundant resources while her people are running away from it daily..

Tell us what we don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by PFRB: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
So e don reach where you go de post fake story and respond to yourself. Kolo do de enter oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by HimName: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
OP, bia be kiaful.

I am in sifia pain right now.

Tears fit drop any moment from now.

Tenqs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by HimName: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
[s]
James4bright:

God bless Biafra

[/s]

He is in sifia pain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Afamed: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
James4bright:

You are truly right. It's filled with abundant lisouces

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by oyatz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Na wa o ...

helinues:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by BobiNick(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
James4bright:

God bless Biafra

At least they now seen better then some set of illetrate noise makers that are worshipping one mumu leader that is hiding somewhere and ordering his illiterate brain dead followers to do things they are too ignorate to see they can't achieve. We are watching to see the same illiterates go and wait for PMB at the airport because I know they have forgotten the head of the pythons their foolish leader is running from dey wait una for Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by tsdarkside(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
chai....we hail the shitheadians....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by Pigsandidiots: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
James4bright:

God bless Biafra

This ipob brother is in Sifia pain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport by midolian(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
helinues:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Plane Crash: How I Escaped From Bandits, Air Force Pilot Narrates / Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video / 25000 Nigerians Besiege Ukrainian Embassy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.