Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Need A Php Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A Php Programmer (567 Views)

I Need A Php Developer To Contribute To My Code / I Need A Php Script For Phone Number Validation. / I Need A Php (or Python) Developer (to Build Soap Webservices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Php Programmer by Batworks: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
If u are a php programmer in lagos mainland contact me via whatsapp on 09034584484 i have a project for you
Re: Need A Php Programmer by teekay619(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you need a professional to handle your projects, just visit www.hirefreehands.tech and get registered for free.
You will have access to professionals well equipped across web design, graphics design, app development,content writing and even animation making.
To post your job:
1. Visit www.hirefreehands.tech and fill in the required fields to get registered.
2. Click the "Hire a freehand" icon.
3. Choose your jobs category and fill the details appropriately. Then post the job

Note that, the price is slightly affected by the time of delivery proportionately. Meaning the sooner you want your job the less cheap it becomes.

Also, the platform operates an escrow such that payments are released to freelancers only after the clients are satisfied with the quality of the job done. This ensures for maximum client satisfaction, try it out! Its fast and cost effective.

(1) (Reply)

Save Money By Outsourcing Your Programming Projects To The Best Of Talents. / Social Networking Site 4sale. / I Need An Android Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.