Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Topic Removed. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Topic Removed. (516 Views)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Topic Completely removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic Removed. by DivineWholesale(f): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thank you.
Re: Topic Removed. by DivineWholesale(f): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thank you.
Re: Topic Removed. by DivineWholesale(f): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2019
Place your orders today.
Re: Topic Removed. by dobnina(f): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmmmmm.
Nairalanders, order from this person at your own risk.
Ordered for goods and it has not been delivered.
This person has been given me stories about the goods. So place orders at your own risk.
Re: Topic Removed. by DivineWholesale(f): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
dobnina:
Hmmmmmm.
Nairalanders, order from this person at your own risk.
Ordered for goods and it has not been delivered.
This person has been given me stories about the goods. So place orders at your own risk.

My attention was drawn to this comment. I have tried for a while to keep a very good reputation. I believe you are one of the ladies who ordered recently and we didn't know of the border closure which i told you caused a delay. As a customer I believe you have every right to be upset that there is a delay but know that we will never steal from anyone. We are in Togo and we had no idea that Benin Republic/Nigeria border was closed until last week. Now we had paid your waybill for your package at ABC when we now started hearing the border issues when the package didn't leave as expected. I have been running there everyday because of this issue which we have never had before but if not for their greed they have refused to refund money for waybill and keep telling us to be patient.
Normally they use those big buses for most waybill because of space and those buses don't move for now because of the border issue. The small buses that now move small small passing other route is always full according to them because most travellers are people how come to buy goods plenty here .

I know what am saying might be like am given excuses, but know that if I was a scam I could have easily blocked my number or no one can reach me, but I never did that because that is not my intention. If you know about Togo or have come to Togo before you will know we are always straight with business. Sometimes in business some obstacles might come up but we all have to settle properly. Your order is just about a week delay now. Imagine you actually ordered from China or Turkey you need to wait about a month.

Please I can assure you that your package will reach you as we have also been patient with ABC and the next move is to collect the package and if possible leave the waybill fee with them and settle the other drivers that know how to follow the other routes to get your order to you ma.
Re: Topic Removed. by dobnina(f): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2019
In Business, you have to be truthful and keep your customers updated if there is any issue that will affect prompt delivery of their goods.
Before I sent money to you, if I chat you up, within 30minutes, you will respond but after payment, it will take you several hours or sometimes a day to reply even when you are online.
I understand the border issue but I hate lies, you told me 4days ago that my goods will soon get to Nigeria any moment because you paid the small buses. You even told me you had to pay extra to them.
Why did you lie that the goods have left when the goods have not.
If I am ordering from Turkey or China, I will know that I am ordering from a far distance.
when I chatted you up, you told its just 14hours to Lagos and its already more than a week at this moment yet you don't keep me updated till I start disturbing you with messages.
Re: Topic Removed. by dobnina(f): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2019
I had hope in you, I gave my friend your contact to chat you up because she is also in the same line of business, this was after the whole border issue you told me.
You lied to her that her goods will arrive the next day after payment. You didn't even talk about the border issue, which means this is what you tell all your customers and you leave them stranded after payment.
So I told her not to order anything since you are not to be trusted.
Learn to be truthful wheb you are doing business so you don't loose your customers.

(1) (Reply)

My Skin Keeps Getting Darker. / .. / 2021 Latest Ankara And Kaftan Style For Both Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.