Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (996 Views)

Please Please Please, Is Physiotherapy A Lucrative Course,help Please!!!!!!! / Please Help!!! Should I Change Course OR Forget About School Completely / can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Horlartunes: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
What problems are you having with CS?

1 Like

Re: . by Horlartunes: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
theButterfly:
What problems are you having with CS?
those mathematics is killing me I hadly pass em
Re: . by jesmond3945: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol. Your best bet is doing biological and applied biological subjects. Anything engineering and computer involve maths.
Re: . by InansBobo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Horlartunes:
with a poor mathematics background, you shouldn't have dared CS na. Just opt in for LIS or Biological Sciences
Re: . by ggoldmine: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Horlartunes:
Studying computer science is killing me I want to change course I did biology,agric, physics which course can i change to....Help

None of these courses you mentioned beats Computer Science in this modern age. If you have Math problems, I'd suggest you find someone that understands it better than you to put you through. Try and find the motivation that led to apply for the course in the first place, let it lead you to the finishing line. If you still insist on switching, then find out from your school how departmental or faculty transfers work. Each school has its requirement, fee and process.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 02, 2019
ggoldmine:

None of these courses you mentioned beats Computer Science in this modern age. If you have Math problems, I'd suggest you find someone that understands it better than you to put you through. Try and find the motivation that led to apply for the course in the first place, let it lead you to the finishing line. If you still insist on switching, then find out from your school how departmental or faculty transfers work. Each school has its requirement, fee and process.

All the best.
I totally agree with you, computer science is a very useful course
Besides the mathematics involved in Cs is not as badass as thoes done in engineering, what the op really needs is a little patience and diligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Horlartunes: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2019
ggoldmine:

All the best.

God bless U.
Re: . by Horlartunes: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Chidorx60:

I totally agree with you, computer science is a very useful course
Besides the mathematics involved in Cs is not as badass as thoes done in engineering, what the op really needs is a little patience and diligence.

BLESSING
Re: . by I888(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Horlartunes:

Do you mind if I suggest something?
Re: . by Horlartunes: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
I888:

Do you mind if I suggest something?

.yes sir
Re: . by frankosivue(m): 2:17am On Sep 06, 2019
If your only issue with Computer Science is the Mathematics involved then I'll advice you take an online course that will give you a solid foundation in Mathematics from Edx or Coursera and you'll be good to go!

By the way I am also a student of the Course and the Mathematics involved is pretty easy... May be it's from your school.

1 Like

Re: . by frankosivue(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Information Technology is a nice course
Re: . by Horlartunes: 10:09pm On May 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Can I Study International Relationalships With E8 In Literature. / Uniben Optometry Department Unveils Allocated Site For its Faculty / Secondary School Nicknames.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.