Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

A Powerful Tips To Prevent Adsense Disable And Get Adsense Safe Clicks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Powerful Tips To Prevent Adsense Disable And Get Adsense Safe Clicks (604 Views)

Get Adsense Safe Traffic / Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / I Will Build High Cpc Admob Impression And Clicks App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful Tips To Prevent Adsense Disable And Get Adsense Safe Clicks by beelson: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2019
It has been a while I dropped a post here. Well, i have been working on my final year project both the thesis and architectural designs.

You know how it is to combine the two, life as an architect has never been easy bro. And being a blogger again!

Some times I would feel like why do I even started..lol.. But it's well, just some few months, two or less to grab my certificate (Bsc. Architecture). I hope you guys will

patronize with some contracts. Not necessarily a mega project, I'm owk with even a small Manson or just ordinary bungalows. Hmm.. I will showcase some of

my architecturals designs which I drafted for my clients. I started designing houses since when I was in 300level. Getting some cash to manage while in school.

Well, my topic for today is a kind of hot cake because only the most luckiest Bloggers will reach this powerful tips. I write this post because recently I got

AdSense approval for Bilal-apptechi..com which I sold the AdSense account to my friend. My friend was

sharing with me how he has been trying to get AdSense account for his blog. But, unfortunately when ever he got the

AdSense Google will ban it (invalid clicks) I explained to him why Google keep banning his AdSense account after getting approval. They are some few mistakes that we

innocently find ourselves doing which will hook off our online earning, AdSense to be precise. So, I decided to write this powerful tips for my good people on this platform.

Need more clicks for Adsense Safe on your website? In this post, I will share a secret with you that you can use it to get more adsense secure clicks and increase your income without becoming a victim of adsense prohibition

If you ignore your clicks, making cash from Google Adsense can suck you dry. What if I say that getting more individuals to click on your advertisements is now hazardous? Meanwhile, even with Contact Us forms,

contacting the Google Adsense team is now amazing. Well, do you understand that without a ban you can still get those endless and secure Adsense clicks?

Once Google Adsense suspends your account, it becomes very difficult for them
to answer to your messages, making live

miserable, at that point you'll feel like the floor should open and swallow you up. But what if I tell you, is how you can totally

prevent bitter tales; and, most importantly, through these techniques, you can get safer clicks, which will triple your Adsense earnings?

See, you're innocent many times, but you're still being penalized while improving your Tariff Click. For example, you would see

large amounts of clicks in your account, but for that whole day, all results in $0.00. Well, if that goes such way, dsense ban knocks at the gate.
BELOW IS HOW TO GET MORE ADSENSE SAFE CLICKS AND PREVENT BEING BANNED

https://bilal-apptechi..com/2019/09/a-powerful-tips-to-prevent-adsense-disable-and-get-adsense-safe-clicks.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nairasign.net Post: Naija Top Bloggers / Adsense Payment/Pin Verified .com Domain For Sale / Create Your Wordpress Website In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.