Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

i - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / i (488 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Dates For Easter In The Past And Coming 20 Years / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by 7victor(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
s
Re: i by Nukilia: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
All na scam undecided
Re: i by BetterChurch: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yes, there is reincarnation. A young lad once told his Mom that the rain waters from the heaven isn't God opening the 'floodgates' but due to evaporation and condensation from the earth surface. Someday, reincarnation will be widely accepted again.
Re: i by 7victor(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
BetterChurch:
Yes, there is reincarnation. A young lad once told his Mom that the rain waters from the heaven isn't God opening the 'floodgates' but due to evaporation and condensation from the earth surface. Someday, reincarnation will be widely accepted again.
The thing is that it is not clearly stated in the Bible.

What is written is this "It is appointed unto a man to die once and after that is the resurrection"

Some christians theologians interprete this biblical verse to mean that someone can only die once and cannot come back again to be born on earth.

But is this interpretation really correct?

Are there evidences in the bible and in our experiences that there is Reincarnation?
Re: i by paxonel(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
7victor:
Is it possible that after someone has died,he or she may come back again to this world ,be born and start life all over again?
resurrection with Christ according to scriptures, is reincarnation back to this earth as God's kingdom is on this earth a lot of Christians don't know.

Like someone dies today and is being buried.

After some days/months/years,the person comes back into the womb and is born as a baby.
scriptures have it that this happens in a moment within the twinkling of eye rather, and not days or months.

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump(that is, at the last moment of our death) for the trumpet shall sound(For we shall surely die one day), and the dead shall be raised incorruptible(resurrection), and we shall be changed.(when we reincarnate we will be given a new body)

This is the resurrection Christ was talking about, it is nothing but reincarnation in the real sense.

1 Corinthians15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1 Corinthians15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

The person then grows up but is oblivious of his former life/lives on earth.
this is because our body will be changed when we resurrect or reincarnate.
If you read up in that same 1Corinthians 15

1 Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised(resurrected) a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The natural body is the one that was dead, the spiritual body is the reincarnated one which no one will be able to recognize after resurrection or reincarnation because it has been changed.
That is why the person will be oblivious of himself.

1 Corinthians 15:38[But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

1 Corinthians15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption(dead body); it is raised in incorruptionsadresurrected or reincarnated body)

Now, everything happens here on this earth,
This is what is referred to as "Reincarnation"

It happens when a saved woman in Christ gives birth to a new born child. 1 Timothy 2: 15

This simply means child bearing among Christians is reincarnation of the child in reality.
Re: i by paxonel(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Yes
Re: i by denisbid: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2019
paxonel:
resurrection with Christ according to scriptures, is reincarnation back to this earth as God's kingdom is on this earth a lot of Christians don't know.

scriptures have it that this happens in a moment within the twinkling of eye rather, and not days or months.

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump(that is, at the last moment of our death) for the trumpet shall sound(For we shall surely die one day), and the dead shall be raised incorruptible(resurrection), and we shall be changed.(when we reincarnate we will be given a new body)

This is the resurrection Christ was talking about, it is nothing but reincarnation in the real sense.

1 Corinthians15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1 Corinthians15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
this is because our body will be changed when we resurrect or reincarnate.
If you read up in that same 1Corinthians 15

1 Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised(resurrected) a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The natural body is the one that was dead, the spiritual body is the reincarnated one which no one will be able to recognize after resurrection or reincarnation because it has been changed.
That is why the person will be oblivious of himself.

1 Corinthians 15:38[But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

1 Corinthians15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption(dead body); it is raised in incorruptionsadresurrected or reincarnated body)

Now, everything happens here on this earth,
This is what is referred to as "Reincarnation"

It happens when a saved woman in Christ gives birth to a new born child. 1 Timothy 2: 15

This simply means child bearing among Christians is reincarnation of the child in reality.

could that be the reason why Jesus Christ was not recognized when he resurrected, that his body was changed?
Re: i by paxonel(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2019
denisbid:
could that be the reason why Jesus Christ was not recognized when he resurrected, that his body was changed?
Exactly!

The bible recorded that it took a miracle or intervention of the spirit before the disciples were able to recognize that the person talking to them was the resurrected Jesus.
Re: i by LordReed(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
The time to accept something as true is when it is has been shown to be true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Experienced This When Praying / The Four Primary Temperaments (man,know Thyself) / These Types Of Christians Are At Great Risk Of Renouncing Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.