₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,839 members, 5,165,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 02:19 PM

How To Make More Than 15k Monthly On Www.advarnet.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Than 15k Monthly On Www.advarnet.com (77 Views)

Best Business To Start With Less Than 15k Naira / Secrets To My Over $1000 Monthly On Freelancing - Upwork / Order On www.1688.com & Ship to Nigeria!!! Buy Yuan/RMB For As Low As 53/¥!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Than 15k Monthly On Www.advarnet.com by javis01(m): 8:38am On Sep 12
Good day friends

I've been using www.advarnet.com for a while now and I've been quiet about it, but now I've decided to share with you guys so we can make earn together... btw, I've just signed up as an agent (...more on that later)

Does it cost me anything to get started? Yes it does, it'll cost you N1,500 if you're just starting and it also requires you give a little attention to it daily. When I initially started I had this lil rush about the platform which died down a few days when I realized it's not a make 15k now now speed van I boarded... click and earn it's that easy but you have to be consistent

What is advarnet?
It is an online platform that allows it users to earn by just clicking on ads. When you signup and activate your account, ads will be displayed on your dashboard and you earn certain amount when you click on it.

How much can I earn from advarnet.com ?
Some persons earn upto 45k monthly.
Well it all depends on how serious you are although there are some factors that also determine that see www.advarnet.com/how for details.

How do I get signup
To create an account simply visit https://www.advarnet.com/main/signup?ref=c79294c5da520037337200747fb45592 and register... note ads will not be enabled in your dashboard unless you power-up your account

How can I power-up my account ?
You'll need a onetime power code, you can get it at www.advarnet.com/buy use the code you buy to powerup your account

I opened this trend so that starters can share their experiences, share prove of payment.... feel free to check it out, ask questions and I'll do my best to answer you.

Let's interact more on WhatsApp https:///KxTkVbx5p4DDfuBwgAtA3E

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Original Natural Pure Honey In Nigeria / How To Start Barbing Salon Business In Nigeria In A Small Way / Proofreader Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.