Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

If Only You Are Interested???? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If Only You Are Interested???? (290 Views)

If U Are Interested In Joining The Spark Charity Team Dm / If U Are Interested In Joining The Spark Charity Team Dm / If You Are Interested In Serving In Lagos, This Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only You Are Interested???? by Sandramaryparke(f): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
I am Mrs. Sandra Mary Parker . From Manchester city UK. I and my husband plan to commenced an electronics business there in Africa. So we are in need of someone to oversee the affairs of this business there in Africa.

if you are a God fearing person a d you believe you are well able to handle this business.. do Get back to us withthe bellowed info

1 Full Name, 2 Phone, 3 Years of experience
4 Occupation:, 5 Country of Residua 6 age....
Send these details to my email at ( sandpark55@gmail.com )

Thanks
Re: If Only You Are Interested???? by Umarzy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sandramaryparke:
I am Mrs. Sandra Mary Parker . From Manchester city UK. I and my husband plan to commenced an electronics business there in Africa. So we are in need of someone to oversee the affairs of this business there in Africa.

if you are a God fearing person a d you believe you are well able to handle this business.. do Get back to us withthe bellowed info

1 Full Name, 2 Phone, 3 Years of experience
4 Occupation:, 5 Country of Residua 6 age....
Send these details to my email at ( sandpark55@gmail.com )

Thanks

Poor Strategy... Try harder next time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over 60k Weekly Even As A Newbie Into Affiliate Marketer / Change Your Life For Good / Join RAGP (recharge And Get Paid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.