Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Programming Contest! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Programming Contest! (639 Views)

Forum Posting Contest - Any Suggestion? / Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 / Tech CONTEST!! Win 200,000naira To Startup Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Programming Contest! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
We need more people for an upcoming programming contest, so I decided to post a link to it here since it seems like there are more folks here than in the Programming thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541906.0.html
Re: Programming Contest! by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2010
Bump!

Maybe if I announce a winning prize, people go run come join us, but I no get money o; I just want make we way learn from one another. Instead of moni, you go win bragging rights! grin
Re: Programming Contest! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2010
Yeah we know since its a contest there has to be a solution first like what are we to solve
Re: Programming Contest! by DualCore1: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2010
Most of us here aint programmers, we developers tongue
Re: Programming Contest! by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2010
Dual Core:

Most of us here aint programmers, we developers tongue

I have seen a lot of your posts, and you definitely know how to program, at least from what I gleaned. By developer, do you mean designer? If yes, then all designers know how program, they only leave programming to entry level employees since designing is more involving than programming.

pc guru:

Yeah we know since its a contest there has to be a solution first like what are we to solve

I just want to be sure that folks are dedicated to it, and also that people state their intentions.
Re: Programming Contest! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2010
@Omo to dun. I am more of a developer, but i will like to participate, if the time falls when i am less busy. Afterall i write Open Source Programs for some sites. And babes no dey recognize me.

Where is the contest going to hold?? Online?? Shey award go dey?? And shey na babe go give me,

Reply ASAP!
Re: Programming Contest! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Omo to dun. I am more of a developer, but i will like to participate, if the time falls when i am less busy. Afterall i write Open Source Programs for some sites. And babes no dey recognize me.

Where is the contest going to hold?? Online?? Shey award go dey?? And shey na babe go give me,

Reply ASAP!

LOL. Yes, it will hold online. Click on the link in the first post for more information. As per award, the only thing that you will currently win is bragging rights. But if a lot of folks show interest, I might give up a lil something. Remember, I am still a student o.
Re: Programming Contest! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2010
Don't mind me jor. Have been awarded for too many things in life.

One was Taekwondo. Them go give me Certificate then, with medals.

Since babe no go give this award, e go bad ohhh!

But anyway i am in, if only to prove to Dual Core, sey i code pass am.

And forever make reference to that!

Yupeeeeeeee! grin

[size=1pt]Oya post the problem, make i begin dey search google for Open Source Script[/size]

I Need A Software For Computer Based Examination / Database Application For Windows Mobile / Tips To Get A Professional Web Designer