Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

ed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ed. (1116 Views)

All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria / Seplat: Why Effiong Okon, ED, Lost Out As Successor To Austin Avuru / Engagement Is The New Cocaine By Ed Latimore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ed. by tuoky: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Hello
Re: ed. by healthserve(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2019
I've noticed your threads. god knows if I had I go don't call you. Try lending apps. People now prefer to watch people drown and die. Sorry bro

Try Kwik money.com and the likes of branch
Re: ed. by tuoky: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks bro.. .
healthserve:
I've noticed your threads. god knows if I had I go don't call you. Try lending apps. People now prefer to watch people drown and die. Sorry bro

Try Kwik money.com and the likes of branch
Re: ed. by lomprico(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Because beggars have increased tremendously

5 Likes

Re: ed. by tuoky: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2019
lomprico:

1 Like

Re: ed. by NwaAmichi: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2019
My friend called me July 2019 that he was stranded along Shagamu on his way to Lagos, that once he reach Lagos he will send me the money. I told him I could only afford to send him 5k. He said I should make it 10k. Well, I sent him the 10. People of God, as I speak to you, this guy is no longer picking my calls.

11 Likes

Re: ed. by tuoky: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmichi:
My friend called me July 2019 that he was stranded along Shagamu on his way to Lagos, that once he reach Lagos he will send me the money. I told him I could only afford to send him 5k. He said I should make it 10k. Well, I sent him the 10. People of God, as I speak to you, this guy is no longer picking my calls.

1 Like

Re: ed. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmichi:
hahaha. That's the problem. People take kindness for stupidity. That guy will be hooked someday and won't be able to ask you for help.

9 Likes

Re: ed. by tuoky: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Sure
alexxiswrites:
hahaha. That's the problem. People take kindness for stupidity. That guy will be hooked someday and won't be able to ask you for help.
Re: ed. by tuoky: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Very true..
alexxiswrites:

1 Like

Re: ed. by sweetrace(f): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Once you help some people, they make you their atm. They become leeches. One even called me her savior. I told her Jesus should be her savior. I don’t understand why So many Nigerians expenditure outweigh their income. All these buying on credit sure does not help. When you tell someone they can do without that weave on or trending sneakers, they act like you’re trying to hinder their progress. I don’t know when Nigerians will learn to walk in dignity, honor and self respect.

6 Likes

Re: ed. by tuoky: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2019

sweetrace:
Once you help some people, they make you their atm. They become leeches. One even called me her savior. I told her Jesus should be her savior. I don’t understand why So many Nigerians expenditure outweigh their income. All these buying on credit sure does not help. When you tell someone they can do without that weave on or trending sneakers, they act like you’re trying to hinder their progress. I don’t know when Nigerians will learn to walk in dignity, honor and self respect.

Re: ed. by tuoky: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
lomprico:
Re: ed. by lomprico(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
tuoky:
Help me if you can, no matter how small..

sorry, I don't have to spare.
Re: ed. by tuoky: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
lomprico:

sorry, I don't have to spare.
Re: ed. by tuoky: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmichi:
Re: ed. by sweetrace(f): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
tuoky:
Yeah I know.. I don't usually like asking for favors.. What I intend using it for is this :

I have a car which I use for taxi .. It is my personal car. Just needed to fix some fault that came up unexpectedly.. I don't own any debt.. Don't really have cash at the moment..

Then you work out something with your mechanic.
Re: ed. by healthserve(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmichi:

I don laff scatter. Anyway, God showed you your enemy. If you had deals with big funds with this person, he'll plan your enemies murder

3 Likes

Re: ed. by tuoky: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
H
Re: ed. by tuoky: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
sweetrace:

Then you work out something with your mechanic.
Re: ed. by davillian(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
alexxiswrites:
Any money way I no fit dash person I no go borrow the person.
If you ask for 20k and I can dash u 5k na 5k you go get if you pay back we go use am drink beer but if you don't pay back then no more favours.

4 Likes

Re: ed. by sweetrace(f): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
tuoky:
I will need to buy spare parts which cost money ..reason I am pleading for assistance..

If you have a good relationship with your mechanic, have always paid him on time, have been in the habit of paying extra, then you can workout something with your mechanic. Is it not your mechanic who’ll buy the spare parts? He knows your car is a taxi and once it is on the road, you can generate funds and pay him. You can generate funds legitimately through other means. I know an engineer who joined the laborers on building sites when he was hard up. Today, all that is history as he makes tons of money. My two cents is never beg. But that’s just me o.
Re: ed. by tuoky: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
sweetrace:

If you have a good relationship with your mechanic, have always paid him on time, have been in the habit of paying extra, then you can workout something with your mechanic. Is it not your mechanic who’ll buy the spare parts? He knows your car is a taxi and once it is on the road, you can generate funds and pay him. You can generate funds legitimately through other means. I know an engineer who joined the laborers on building sites when he was hard up. Today, all that is history as he makes tons of money. My two cents is never beg. But that’s just me o.
Re: ed. by Caleycash(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
sweetrace:

Blablabla... wholeshit, if you want to help help!!!... you Nigerians have a serious problem down there!!!, I can only help if you have a BTC wallet, can't use WU here bro
Re: ed. by tuoky: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Caleycash:
Blablabla... wholeshit, if you want to help help!!!... you Nigerians have a serious problem down there!!!, I can only help if you have a BTC wallet, can't use WU here bro
Re: ed. by sweetrace(f): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Caleycash:

Please feel free to give him as much money as you want. I am helping him the way I want to.
Re: ed. by tuoky: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: ed. by tuoky: 5:11am On Sep 24, 2019
davillian:

Any money way I no fit dash person I no go borrow the person.
If you ask for 20k and I can dash u 5k na 5k you go get if you pay back we go use am drink beer but if you don't pay back then no more favours.

1 Like

Re: ed. by tuoky: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2019
B.
NwaAmichi:
Re: ed. by Daviddson(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
tuoky:
Thanks bro.. You can use transferwise
It's like you're not really serious. You mean you can't ask for help around on how to open a BTC wallet and then send your wallet address to him, get it and sell it off to get your cash all within two hours or less? sad sad
Re: ed. by mikkyjay(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
tuoky:
Thanks bro.. You can use transferwise
Oga if you really need his help then just open btc wallet so he can send you something

(1) (Reply)

Get Goods At The Lowest Prices This November / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / Data Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.