Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Catalyst - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Catalyst (215 Views)

Catalyst For Soul Winning / Open Heaven 24 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Catalyst For Soul-winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Catalyst by Darevofpeace(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
In elementary science,a catalyst is a chemical substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction without itself undergoing any chemical change's.
This beautiful morning,I would be talking about the transformative power in the name 'Jesus'
The bible made us to understand that "He is the same yesterday,today and forever"
Jesus is the son of God most high,He is the king of all kings,He is the Lord of Lord's, He is the I am that I am,He is the first and the very last,He is the one who got the whole World in His hands.
There is no single case of life or any negative circumstances in life's sphere which could resist his healing power. The whole world unrest is a little case in his hands,right from inception,God uses unrecognized substances to solve a seemly life threatening situation.
From God Almighty raising up a seventeen years old David,to kill Goliath who is among the four son's of Anakite.
To Him collapsing the walls of Jericho with a shout from the Israelite,I kept wondering,how could an ordinary shout bring down a city wall.
He sent Mose's to Pharaoh to release the whole Israelite who had already spent an extra thirty years in captivity.
Who was king pharaoh to delay God's people? God Almighty himself told Abraham that Israel would spend four hundred years in captivity and they had already spent four hundred and thirty years.
Pharaoh did assumed he was the person solely in charge of Israel's captivity.
The Bible said " now is the appointed time and this is the day of salvation "
When the season of life has come,even the deadness of Sarah's womb would not stop the birth of Isaac when she was ninety years.
The devil could resist power because he is a principality himself,but one thing the old serpent couldn't resist is the wisdom of God Almighty called 'Jesus'
From the book of genesis,God Almighty had been destroying all the prevailing works of darkness on earth and putting the devil to shame.
The devil been a fallen angel does assumed that he is the one controlling the whole evil occurrence of the earth.
He had actually forgotten that he was sent down from the heavens and his full judgement had all been made naked to the eyes according to the book of revelation.
Right from inceptions,the devil had never been a threat to God's supreme Powers.
He is only fulfilling his own part of prophecy,because the activities of his demonic interferences against the son's of God on earth had already been pronounced ahead in the book of revelation.
I am so excited in my spirit because God is about to end all your life misery,those hopeless situations giving you sleepless night and making you so timid amidst your peers are been destroyed in Jesus name.
Your destiny which seems caged for years is already receiving the healing touches of the lord most high.
Your life shall be made pleasant from today,your hour of grace has come.
God shall visit your hopelessness and give unto you the wings of an eagle,you tears shall cease henceforth and he shall set you free.
Your soul shall escape as a bird from a snare,you shall sing again and the music shall not ever stopped.
Your glory shall breakforth and God's goodness shall be made revealed upon your life.
The soon coming king shall attend to your case and destroy all demonic conspiracies against your destiny.
Wipe all your tears because the lion of the tribe of Judah had prevailed.
It's your seasons of breaking out, it's your hour of total deliverances,your time to be unleashed to your world has come,you shall be a celebrated icon in your generation.
That sickness shall not kill you,that child of yours who seems uncooperative to your parental advice shall not end in shame.
The demonic clouds of darkness over your life which seems so stubborn are been rolled away, the heavens shall attend to your needs,you shall see the omnipotent power in the power of God.
I congratulate you in advance because it's your season already and my God is already setting you loose to go fulfill your purpose on earth.
Congratulations to you as all angelic forces gives you a transformative and healing balm to your destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Catalyst by DonEte(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Some Christians today are still living that life of Scribes and Pharisees

Hello Brethren !
I'm not trying to attack the christendom, I just wish to speak out via this medium about the abnormal way christians are doing God's work today because of what I've seen recently.

The fact that some Christians are living the life of hypocrisy cannot be disputed, you will see churches everywhere, yet, no brotherly love, prayers holding in public places which is contrary to what Christ admonishes.

Please let's forsake the way of the Scribes and Pharisees and serve God in spirit and in truth.
Just an advice, a word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

4 Baseless Excuses Christians Give For Not Being Prayerful / Many Heros But One Model / Vitamins To Take Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.