Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes (49721 Views)

Ondo Community Laments Herdsmen Invasion & Police Harassment Over Cows’ Death / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2019
A natural disaster. Stop milking the occurence

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by dayveed1(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2019
helinues:
Illiteracy at its peak
there's education and there's culture you dingbat!
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Jimiyung(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Was it the cows that killed the pythons? This traditional ruler must be Tacha’s teacher......
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by princetg: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Really nawaaaaaaaah grin
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Femijohn198: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2019
Oh my people perished for lack of wisdom.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Judybash93(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2019
sad sad sad sadHow the hell did i end up in this kinda country?

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Hizzy:

Which one be illiteracy
If you don't believe in tradition guy others believe
We should learn how to respect others tradition

This is not about "respecting traditions". It is about saying things the way they really are.

Go over the first paragraphs of that story again and tell me if it really makes sense to a guy with an operational gray matter.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by mercyviv(f): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2019
So, since the gods have hand in the death of the cows, can we help the gods feast on the remains or they intend to help themselves to it?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by freeDR(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Superstitious liliputians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Flier:
I don’t know why this is a news,it actually cost less than #500 naira to send thunder an errand in Yoruba land if you go to the right place

LOL... c'mon man, thunder can't be that cheap.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
moscobabs:
So what was the reason for the cows killed by lightening in Texas?

Thor probably struck them grin

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No wonder you really see Christian's there because all of them now runs to the occultic group controlled by Adeboye, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, Tb Joshua, olukoya, ayodele et al.

Y? U bias
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by faithfull18(f): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by zoghys: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Who hurt you so much, for you to carry such hate in your heart. Boy you need to take the chill pill and seek more knowledge.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Flier: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2019
mansakhalifa:

LOL... c'mon man, thunder can't be that cheap.
Its that cheap,her bullet cost less than 500 naira
Just buy original bullet and put it on anything you don’t want people to steal
But this particular one that killed the cows could be Natural or they ate a farm that has the bullet
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by knowhowk: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:
Nonsense. In souh west, python is not sacred. The cows were killed by lightining which is a natural event that can happen anywhere, whether in a sacred jungle or a market square.
and Natural thunder killed that huge numbers together not one or two ,So when the lightening struck one it affected others as well .Na waoo for this thought ooo
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2019
mercyviv:
So, since the gods have hand in the death of the cows, can we help the gods feast on the remains or they intend to help themselves to it?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Just say "beef dey hungry me". That's all. But I kind'a like the employment of rhetorical question.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2019
An autopsy will reveal poisoning..the gods are not crazy enough to mess with herdsmen
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2019
chisomdoris:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/killing-of-python-caused-cows-death-on-sacred-hill-say-indigenes/amp/

But mods why did you move this low-grade intelligence post to FIND tho'? angry
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Rebuke: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2019
This left me thinking. So, cows died and some members of the association of cattle breeders visited the area to ascertain the cause of death.

Wow! I hope they have also been visiting areas where humans have been killed by herdsmen to ascertain if those people were really killed by fulanis.

Obviously, cow's death is a big concern to them that calls for serious investigation......I don't know of humans.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Clean2016: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2019
Flier:
I don’t know why this is a news,it actually cost less than #500 naira to send thunder an errand in Yoruba land if you go to the right place

Kindly send it to kill Boko Haram members or your politicians that have finished your state. You can even make it #1,000.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No wonder you really see Christian's there because all of them now runs to the occultic group controlled by Adeboye, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, Tb Joshua, olukoya, ayodele et al.

Shut your soakaway smelly mouth there. What's Adeboye, Oyedepo etc have to do with something that happened 3500km away. U belle go soon rupture for keeping people who ain't done nothing to offend you in there...

Oponu of a somebori...

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Flier: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Clean2016:

Kindly send it to kill Boko Haram members or your politicians that have finished your state. You can even make it #1,000.
Thunder isn’t fool, you can’t send it to innocent people,only those that steal your belonging
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Kay25(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=82540747]No wonder you really see Christian's there because all of them now runs to the occultic group controlled by Adeboye, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, Tb Joshua, olukoya, ayodele et may God forgive you
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Skmoda360(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Dirty foul mouth you have ....bro try and change ooooo
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Myhusband(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:
[/s]

always talking like a kid. can't you hide your senselessness from public for once?

to spell rarely na issue for the compound illiterate. I'm sure na Igbo boy, always bitter and sad over another

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by ofem89(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

young man be careful of ur utterances these are men of God don't toil with them if u really really luv ur life period God forgive u.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Ewoooo, abeg na who this country offend?

Cow! Cow!! Cow!!! Don dey carry headlines for our national dailies....

Chei! chei!! E be like say very soon dem go appoint cow to be minister of tourism
Cow go become chief of staff
Cow go become vP
Cow go become chief security officer

If na so democrazy rule dey abeg where ahuwa dey? Make dem come fast ooo
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2019
ofem89:

young man be careful of ur utterances these are men of God don't toil with them if u really really luv ur life period God forgive u.

Will u keep quiet.

If you controlled by them, am not.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Royalfurnitures: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Is killing of python also forbidden in Ondo like in parts of Anambra

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by emmanuel4758(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Those of u wey no believe tradition should visit nearest haberlist and challenge him

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Giftexx: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just calm down first..
I'm curious about Ethiopians..are they nice people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.