Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

# - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / # (883 Views)

Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
#
Re: # by psalm1man(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
I love that shoe embarassed

Give me your GC and BITCOIN, I will give you cash. cool
Re: # by psucc(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
If all the places in Tokyo, only bar caught interest and of all the bars, it is the "Toto bar". Great one there!

While others are "yahooing", you're "totoing"
Re: # by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
psucc:
If all the places in Tokyo, only bar caught interest and of all the bars, it is the "Toto bar". Great one there!

While others are "yahooing", you're "totoing"

Who are those "yahooing" and who's "totoing"?
And how exactly does sharing a shocking photo now mean that "bar" caught my interest and that that's the only thing that caught my interest? Do I go to bars? I don't drink alcohol - I have an absolute 0% alcohol policy. Really, you guys should always think before you talk, okay? That name caught my attention and was kind of funny, that's all!
Re: # by psucc(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmmaFantastic:

Who are those "yahooing" and who's "totoing"?
And how exactly does sharing a shocking photo now mean that "bar" caught my interest and that that's the only thing that caught my interest? Do I go to bars? I don't drink alcohol - I have an absolute 0% alcohol policy. Really, you guys should always think before you talk, okay? That name caught my attention and was kind of funny, that's all!
And what difference has your argument made from my comment. All you have done is successfully telling us you are not the one that captured the image.
Re: # by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
It's so clear that certain humans don't think before they talk and don't reason either, when they are talking. Somebody just saying rubbish and looking for senseless and irrelevant argument.

(1) (Reply)

12-years-old Girl Survives Slaughter By 'yahoo Boys' After Five Days In Soakaway / Dr Emmanuel Paddy Iyamu Gifts A Brand New Toyota Camry To Zion Oshiobugie / MTN’s Consumer Marketing GM, Oluwole Rawa Slumps, Died On His Way To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.