Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,512,388 members, 5,729,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 July 2020 at 06:33 PM

Simple Way To Earn 15% - 45% For Your Investment Very 2 Weeks Reselling Tickets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Way To Earn 15% - 45% For Your Investment Very 2 Weeks Reselling Tickets (152 Views)

Learn Data Bundle Reselling With Less Than #800 Start Up / Start Data Reselling Business this 2018 (Easiest way, little capital investment) / Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Earn 15% - 45% For Your Investment Very 2 Weeks Reselling Tickets by Tgiirl(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
I am willing to share this information for free, to help other nairalander earn passive income.

Here you make about 15% to 45% profit from buying and reselling of football events tickets.

� Football Event Ticket is a ticket one buys for admission to watch football match(event) in football stadium.

� On an average, over 1million of fans watch football per week and this makes football the largest industry in sporting business.

� Do you know that you can buy a presale football event ticket, 2weeks or a month+ prior to the date of the event—even before the event tickets are released to the general public and hoard(reserve) it for sometime so to resell it on an appreciable price higher than the amount you purchased it as the event is getting closer?

� You can make a shocking profit from buying and reselling of football event ticket online.

The site provides you with the most flexible user friendly platform that will enable you to buy tickets, reserve tickets and resell them from the comfort of your home.

For the site link and guide, you can contact me via whatsapp. its absolutely free
Re: Simple Way To Earn 15% - 45% For Your Investment Very 2 Weeks Reselling Tickets by konshency(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
why not share it here since its free
Re: Simple Way To Earn 15% - 45% For Your Investment Very 2 Weeks Reselling Tickets by Tgiirl(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
konshency:
why not share it here since its free
detail shared already. you can google from from here. affiliate links are not allowed on this thread. Nairaland rules not mine.

Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.

Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.

therefore, check my signature to contact me. simple bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Websites To Mobile Apps With Less Than #4k And Sell above 20k / Flutterwave -the Unified Digital Payment Solution For Africa / Keystone Bank In Fresh Trouble: To Pay Chinese Firm $778,118.72 Over Breach Of C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.