Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

They Have Started Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Have Started Again (1249 Views)

Dear Politicalanders & Friends; I have Started Accepting Christmas Gifts:) / MTN Has Started Again O / They Have Started Again, (americans And Guns) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Started Again by JUO(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2010
Hello,
My name is eunice, i saw your profile today at(www.nairaland.com)and i became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (eunicelove29@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.(eunicelove29@yahoo.co.uk)

PLAESE CONTACT ME WITH MY EMAIL ID (EUNICELOVE29@YAHOO.CO.UK)

pls the sender stop
Re: They Have Started Again by manmustwac(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2010
i've recieved this email many times
Re: They Have Started Again by TWise(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yeah guys. I got d mail too. Seems to me like a lonely lady out dre seeking friendship. Why cant she just type out her full names and make things a whole lot easier?
Re: They Have Started Again by CrazyMan(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2010
Scammers on the loose God help us.
Re: They Have Started Again by dominique(f): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
Do these scammers ever learn? Silly buncha retards.

(1) (Reply)

Joelinks Computers Nig. Abakaliki Ebonyi State / The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. / Student Commits Suicide After Losing $3000 USD In World Cup Gamble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.