Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Can Update An Android With This Steps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can Update An Android With This Steps (746 Views)

I Need A Android With 80k / How Google Plans On Replacing Android With Fuschia OS / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Update An Android With This Steps by Christianbuka20: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
I Can Update an Android With This Steps
- September 20, 2019

This wikiHow teaches you how to manually update an Android phone or tablet operating system. While your Android will typically update automatically, you can speed up the update process by manually updating as soon as you know an update is available.

Steps

Make sure you're connected to Wi-Fi
Image titled Android7wifi.png . To do so, swipe down from the top of your Android's screen and look for the Wi-Fi icon; if it has a slash through it, tap it to enable Wi-Fi before continuing.

Open your Android's Settings
Image titled Android7settings.png . It's a light-purple app with a white gear on it that's in the App Drawer. The app icon may look different if you are using a different theme for your Android device.

Scroll down and tap
Image titled Android7info1.png System. It's near the bottom of the menu next to the "info" icon that resembles a lowercase "i" in a circle.

Tap System updates. It's next to the image that resembles a smartphone with an arrow pointing down on the screen.[1]

Tap Download and Install. If an update is available, it will say "System update available" at the top of the screen. Tap "Download and Install" at the bottom of the screen update your phone.
If no update is available, you'll see a message that says "This device is up to date." Click Here For More: https://christechnics..com

Re: I Can Update An Android With This Steps by billwetson: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
I downloaded this GBWhatsApp once and when i am also having the same issue with it I visit it's official site https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/ and solve this issue.
Re: I Can Update An Android With This Steps by paduzman: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
TECNO phones these days come with and update app preinstalled, so you just click and update your app.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock A Phone / For sale / ��redmi Note 6 Pro For Sale ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.