|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,304 members, 7,284,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 31 January 2023 at 08:35 PM
|Statistical Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel by FINERESULTS(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2019|
RE: Statistical Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel
FineResults Research Services would like to invite you to high impact training on Statistical Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel to be held in Nairobi from 9th-13th December 2019
Course Name: Statistical Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel
Venue: FineResults Research, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 9th-13th December 2019
Course Fee: KES 65000 or USD 800
Online Registration: REGISTER HERE
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful tool for statistical data analysis. In fact there are numerous instances when a data analyst does not require to use other specialized data analysis software such as SPSS, Stata, R, etc, as long as they have access to Microsoft Office Excel.
This course will help improve participants' familiarity with Excel statistical functions and hence achieve great effectiveness and efficiency in research. The course describes how to use the Analysis ToolPack in Microsoft Excel, numerous statistical functions and data management techniques as applicable in most research endevours. An explanation of Excel limitation and how to overcome them will also be provided. Keen attention would be made in guiding participants on how to present results from Microsoft Excel data analysis as well as writing research reports.
By the end of this training, participants will become knowledgeable in the following:
• Data management techniques using Microsoft Excel
• Descriptive statistics and methods of results interpretation and presentation.
• Multivariate methods of data analysis and subsequent methods of results interpretation and presentation.
• Selection of appropriate statistical model.
• How to present/communicate data analysis results.
Data management in Microsoft Excel
• Organizing data for analysis
• Computing new variable information
Measures of Variability and Central Tendency
• Describing quantitative data
• Describing qualitative data
• Graphing quantitative data
• Graphing qualitative data
Module 2: Correlation, Chi-square and mean comparison analysis
• Subgroup Correlations
• Scatterplots of Data by Subgroups
• Overlay Scatterplots
• Goodness of Fit Chi Square All Categories Equal
• Goodness of Fit Chi Square Categories Unequal
• Chi Square for Contingency Tables
• Confidence Interval for the Mean
• Test of Hypothesis Concerning the Population Mean
• Difference Between Mean of Two Populations
• One Sample t-tests
• Paired Sample t-tests
• Independent Samples t-tests
• Comparing Means Using One-Way ANOVA
Module 3: Aggregating Data in Excel
• Statistical Functions
• Pivot Tables
Module 4: Data Relation Analysis
• Normal Distribution
• Descriptive Statistics
• Linear Correlation
• Regression Analysis
Module 5: Analysing Data in Time and Forecasting
Analysing Data in Time
• Trends/Regression line
• Linear, Logarithmic, Polynomial, Power, Exponential, Moving Average Smoothing
• Seasonal fluctuations analysis
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295 or Email: email@example.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Services Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: email@example.com
Visit our website for more details
How to participate
TEL: +254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295
Visit our face book page
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51