Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (3244 Views)

Current Vacancies At ITEX Integrated Services Limited / URGENT: Software Architect Needed at ITEX Integrated Services Limited. / ITEX Nigeria C++ Developers Challenge. Win N500k & Immediate Employment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Place your order now....
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Still very much available
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Keep the orders coming
Re: . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Still very much available
Re: . by mayorrex(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
How can someone get it in Abuja?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 05, 2019
Very much available
Re: . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Very much available...
Re: . by Awedman: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
How much and how does your own work and what is even the commission per transaction
Re: . by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 14, 2019
Awedman:
How much and how does your own work and what is even the commission per transaction

Good morning sir, this POS device goes for 70,000 and you get it activated in 45 mins at our Lagos office.

Charges on withdrawal remains 0.75% of any amount you wish to withdraw while transfer charges are according to the screenshot below

Re: . by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Do have a lovely night rest people
Re: . by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning Nigeria
Re: . by massive4all: 4:04am On Oct 17, 2019
What about stamp duty charge
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
massive4all:
What about stamp duty charge

Nope.... not included as part of the charges
Re: . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good evening people
Re: . by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2019
Good morning great people
Re: . by Heineken(m): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2019
ITEXintegrated:
Good morning great people
a friend needs a POS here in Abuja. How much is it sir?
Re: . by timagentms: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
The price is too hike, I would have like to work with you if the price of the terminal can be reduce. I ve works with mobile money company, and I have so much agents that seriously need pos to do their transactions.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2019
Heineken:

Good morning

He will have to travel down or get a friend to help him pick it up here in Lagos state. It goes for 75k and it will be activation for transaction immediately
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Heineken:

WELCOME TO ITEX!!!

Whatsapp - 09033835288 (ITEX INTEGRATED SERVICES)

Visit us at the office and you will get it activated in 45 mins

Office Address: 106, Lagos Road, Haruna Bustop, Ikorodu, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Its not free sir and requires some document

NB: WHEN COMING, YOU MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING;

1. Nepa Bill
2. Passport Photograph
3. Any means of Identification (National ID Card, Voters Card, or International Passport)
4. Guarantor's passport photograph

You will also be added to our ITEX POS business group on Whatsapp

Cost is 70k

Empty POS without activation = #55,000
POS Terminal + Immediate Activation = #75,000

NB: YOU WILL ALSO BE ADDED TO OUR BUSINESS

WHATSAPP GROUP immediately

We will link your POS to your bank account and you will do your first transaction right at the spot in our office.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2019
timagentms:
The price is too hike, I would have like to work with you if the price of the terminal can be reduce. I ve works with mobile money company, and I have so much agents that seriously need pos to do their transactions.

Sir, this is not really high based on the functionalities.

WELCOME TO ITEX!!!

1. Nepa Bill
2. Passport Photograph
3. Any means of Identification (National ID Card, Voters Card, or International Passport)

Cost is 70k

We will link your POS to your bank account and you will do your first transaction right at the spot in our office.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pick up yours now
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Call on us today
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Grab yours today...... Merry Xmas from Itex Integrated
Re: . by supaflex: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2019
ITEXintegrated:

Sir, this is not really high based on the functionalities.

WELCOME TO ITEX!!!

1. Nepa Bill
2. Passport Photograph

Cost is 70k

i am one of ur agents..can u add me to the whatsapp group my number is 08034364686
Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
supaflex:

i am one of ur agents..can u add me to the whatsapp group my number is 08034364686

Chat me up privately
Re: . by supaflex: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
i wouldn't advice anybody to purchase their POS machine..there service is slow..infact nothing works..it will fraustrate you to the point of throwing away the POS machine. transfers dont work...you cant even move your money out from their wallet. when you contact him on whatsapp he wil tell you its network issue. thats after decieving you into buying it. at a point he will stop replying to your messages on whatsapp.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lolz.... you just made mockery of yourself sir. You contacted me and I gave you address to buy but when your rep got to where he purchased you didn't call us to confirm he is at the right office.

Show receipt of this purchase sir

FYI.... 100s of people are still using ITEX POS, every POS device do pop up network issues but it can't be continuous.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
supaflex:
i wouldn't advice anybody to purchase their POS machine..there service is slow..infact nothing works..it will fraustrate you to the point of throwing away the POS machine. transfers dont work...you cant even move your money out from their wallet. when you contact him on whatsapp he wil tell you its network issue. thats after decieving you into buying it. at a point he will stop replying to your messages on whatsapp.

Even today people are purchasing and being added to the TECH SUPPORT GROUP Mr. Man, you purchased a fake POS machine

Re: . by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
supaflex:

Lolz.... you just made mockery of yourself sir. You contacted me and I gave you address to buy but when your rep got to where he purchased you didn't call us to confirm he is at the right office.

Show receipt of this purchase sir

FYI.... 100s of people are still using ITEX POS, every POS device do pop up network issues but it can't be continuous.
Re: . by supaflex: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2019
LOL...greed wouldn't allow u tell ur customers the truth...
Oga leave matter for mattias....ur services are very slow..it takes 20 mins to process a single transaction
secondly ur transfers doesnt go tru..for weeks now..stop decieving the general public...i will advice any one that wants to purchase a pos to avoid him and itex pls..be warned.
i bought my pos from your office Itex...
the problem is ur services are too slow...and transactions never work..impeove on ur services rather u guys dish out pos devices while ur netwrok is rubbish.
if anyone doubts me..just go to ther payvice app review on playstore..u will see people complaining how ther network is crap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nbl Plc / Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (nmsa) Recruitment / Volunteers For NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.