Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

MIRACLE Miracles...how Does It Happen???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MIRACLE Miracles...how Does It Happen???? (172 Views)

Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MIRACLE Miracles...how Does It Happen???? by lyrical(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls, Nlanders,

For about 30 years of my life , have been watching and hearing Pastors or religious leaders...do one miracle or the other..
and often times, when am actually present to witness these miracles in Person..... its always about demon entered one person or the
other and the falling under anointing... I have always been praying to fall under this anointing but its always like the DEMON in me is stronger than them
or they dont see it.....

Pls, all am asking is, Apart from falling under anointing and the casting of demons out in Churches..... Have anyone really witnessed maybe a friend, relative, family, neighbour who got an actual miracle...... by MIRACLE, I mean....The BLIND to see, The DUMB to talk, The CRIPPLE Walk? i mean some of the mirales JESUS did..... because as for me and everybody around me here, We have not seen it KOrokorO....

So pls, give me an Account of a Miracle you have witnessed..................... pls be Honest, as this would really have an effect on me...It would either
strengthen My Faith............Or mk me lose faith on Miracles...........

Or maybe you can explain to me how Miracles work? because i really need on in My life....

Your Honest Opinions pls......

(1) (Reply)

The Cup Of Suffering. / Seeds Of Destiny 14 October 2019 / Your Joy Will Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.