Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) (577 Views)

#get Responsive Website Developed Fast In Short Time. #php, #javascript.... / I Need a good Python Programmer/developer Who Can Teach Me in Ketu area / Javascript Script Developer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) by dynamite2019: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Please i am in need of someone to build my knowledge in JavaScript. i already worked with SQL for other projects and have basic JS skill. However i have not been able to develop it as sometimes you need practical projects to motivate and challenge you. for this purpose i seek a good Javascript developer for online meetings and sessions.

Preferable someone who has worked on or is still working on a real life project as i will like to participate and assist in my little way. Kindly contact me with a bit of your profile via;

email: javascript10557@gmail.com

Look forward to connecting. wink

Regards
Re: In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2019
How much are u paying bro!!!. let's kick off the deal.
Re: In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) by youngpresidooo: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
dynamite2019:

Hi Everyone,
Please i am in need of someone to build my knowledge in JavaScript. i already worked with SQL for other projects and have basic JS skill. However i have not been able to develop it as sometimes you need practical projects to motivate and challenge you. for this purpose i seek a good Javascript developer for online meetings and sessions.

Preferable someone who has worked on or is still working on a real life project as i will like to participate and assist in my little way. Kindly contact me with a bit of your profile via;

Regards
Send me a mail on segunemma2003@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Homo tins.... lipsrsealed
You don't need anyone to teach you JavaScript. There are tons of videos and Ebooks you can download for free. Leverage on that!
Re: In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) by luvyaself95(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Get programming hub android app to study more.
Re: In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) by AkinseteK(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
dynamite2019:

Hi Everyone,

Regards

I can train you on a one on one. Contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Website Today,,,, Trading Website, Bitcoin Investment Website / Year Book Contract / Who Knows Python Language In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.