Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Need - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need (987 Views)

Magnificient 4bedroom Terrace With Bq At Lekki Phase 1 For N110m / A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent / Decent One Room Self Contain In A Decent Estate In Ajah For Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need by Classyfashiongi: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hi people
Re: I Need by healthserve(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Classyfashiongi:
PIease who can help. I need one room self contain apartment for rent in lekki phase one. Or agunji, My budget is 350k.

No contact?
Re: I Need by Classyfashiongi: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
If you can help me, please give me your contact, I'd call you. Thanks
Re: I Need by topstone4: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Classyfashiongi:
PIease who can help. I need one room self contain apartment for rent in lekki phase one. Or agunji, My budget is 350k.

350k is sufficient to plant a business that will yield multi-million naira in a couple of years. Why will anyone go and pour such a fortune on one-room apartment?!
Re: I Need by Lagosfinder(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Classyfashiongi:
call or whatsap 07062223999
Re: I Need by Classyfashiongi: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need by healthserve(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Classyfashiongi:
Please, don't change the topic here, go and enlighten your village people first, and enlighten yourself about housing and properties in Lagos island. And who told you that the person doesn't have a job or a business. Look for somewhere else to do your advert, you'd see your costomers there. Awon acquire to require to aspire to recover

Easy

WhatsApp 0818 397 9372

But that location is gold. The budget is what is giving me cramps
Re: I Need by ubcandid(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Classyfashiongi:
Please, don't change the topic here, go and enlighten your village people first, and enlighten yourself about housing and properties in Lagos island. And who told you that the person doesn't have a job or a business. Look for somewhere else to do your advert, you'd see your costomers there. Awon acquire to require to aspire to recover

Awon money is on the street, you need to open your eyes to see it. Awon I have a business that would make you rich under three months. Awon invest in my ideas and say bye bye to poverty.

Las las. Dem never count the money wey them dey advise you in block before. Brandishing virtual smartness on another's money. Never knew how money was made but knows how it should be spent.

Avoid them las las.

1 Like

Re: I Need by healthserve(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
ubcandid:

Awon money is on the street, you need to open your eyes to see it. Awon I have a business that would make you rich under three months. Awon invest in my ideas and say poverty.

Las las. Dem never count the money wey them dey advise you in block before. Brandishing virtual smartness on another's money. Never knew how money was made but knows how it should be spent.

Avoid them las las.

Na Audio Money na

Fi wan si le joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need by polimaf(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2019
topstone4:

350k is sufficient to plant a business that will yield multi-million naira in a couple of years. Why will anyone go and pour such a fortune on one-room apartment?!
it's obvious you don't live any where close to Lagos mainland or Lagos Island... Calling 350k(~990) a fortune is mental illness, you need deliverance
Re: I Need by Ladylite: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2019
topstone4:

The OP doesn't need it. And if you not drop the idea for multimillion here then wetin you gain
Re: I Need by topstone4: 2:50am On Oct 05, 2019
polimaf:
it's obvious you don't live any where close to Lagos mainland or Lagos Island... Calling 350k(~990) a fortune is mental illness, you need deliverance

That's because you are mentally blind and stupid and your senses are already boxed in, making you too daft to see beyond your nose.
Re: I Need by polimaf(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2019
topstone4:

That's because you are mentally blind and stupid and your senses are already boxed in, making you too daft to see beyond your nose.
grin grin When you have made enough money to know that $1000 is not a fortune, then we can have this banter
Re: I Need by topstone4: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
polimaf:
grin grin When you have made enough money to know that $1000 is not a fortune, then we can have this banter

And with all your fortune, all you can afford is a one-room apartment? What a backward manner of reasoning
Re: I Need by polimaf(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
topstone4:

And with all your fortune, all you can afford is a one-room apartment? What a backward manner of reasoning
with an amount that can buy you a house.. you need to come to terms niccur
Re: I Need by topstone4: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
polimaf:
with an amount that can buy you a house.. you need to come to terms niccur

Lolz. I live in a place where a room self contained only cost 60k. You that stay in dirty, pointlessly expensive Lagos isn't better than me in any way.
Re: I Need by polimaf(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
topstone4:

Lolz. I live in a place where a room self contained only cost 60k. You that stay in dirty, pointlessly expensive Lagos isn't better than me in any way.
No wonder

(1) (Reply)

3 BEDROOM FLAT For Rent In CALABAR (stand Alone) / 1 Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Baruwa Ipaja, Alimosho, Lagos / Bespoke Architectural Designs At Your Fingertips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.