Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Can Extroversion Be Learnt? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Extroversion Be Learnt? (339 Views)

Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Extroversion Be Learnt? by Adarrel(f): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Can it?

I need extroverted friends, preferably females
Re: Can Extroversion Be Learnt? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't think so. You can only develop the personality you have, and make the best of it.

Or you can fake it, put on the persona.

2 Likes

Re: Can Extroversion Be Learnt? by KingKayxCee11(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Their must have been life challenges that has pushed you to this corner about yourself. Maybe thats why you don't wanna call yourself an introvert.
Sis, talk to people, u go heal.
Re: Can Extroversion Be Learnt? by missjo(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Magnoliaa:
I don't think so. You can only develop the personality you have, and make the best of it.

Or you can fake it, put on the persona.
This.

Although i have seen alcohol work wonders in some very introverted people. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jesse's Kitchen And Services / 10 Movies You Can Expect To Come Out In 2020 / AMAZING Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Succeed In LIFE,GUARANTEED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.