Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG (6920 Views)

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Benbeezy: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2019
A videotape released allegedly shows ‘inside’ of the cold room, where, according to Dr. Boniface, many lecturers smooch girls, and touch their private part.

According to Dr. Boniface, the cold room is located at the upper angle of Unilag’s staff room. Watch the video below;

Watch the video from the 37:54 marker below: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/10/see-inside-the-cold-room-where-lecturer.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2019
The room sha COOOOLD ooo

2 Likes

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by tillaman(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2019
Very cold room indeed cold and cozy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by hisgrace090: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Too many unreliable and shameless people in the Nigerian helm of affaires.

Well we're giving what we gave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Diseye29(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2019
I thought "cold room is for frozen chicken ,fish meat etc ,I never new is 4 also for sex and fingering of young girls lol, and Boniface should mention is fellow lecturers dat dose dis act please . And the said kiki is more than 17 yr she av gather so much experience .

3 Likes

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by yungsmart(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Diseye29:
I thought "cold room is for frozen chicken ,fish meat etc ,I never new is 4 also for sex and fingering of young girls lol, and Boniface should mention is fellow lecturers dat dose dis act please . And the said kiki is more than 17 yr she av gather so much experience .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Don't let this distract you all from the fact that Rwanda launches first smart phone factory in Africa as Nigeria searches for where cows will sleep in 36 States aka RUGA.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Benbeezy: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2019
You dunno grin grin

Diseye29:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2019
A lot of institution in this country is very and sensible corrupt as in you can't barely work into any government established organisation and feel a sense of belonging......

1 Like

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by solmusdesigns: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2019
grin

Now the Official Staff Relaxation center as been closed because of one mans big mouth

1 Like

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by asanwafo: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Datazone:
Don't let this distract you all from the fact that Rwanda launches first smart phone factory in Africa as Nigeria searches for where cows will sleep in 36 States aka RUGA.
This free money they have denied u of is really painting u.
Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by asanwafo: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2019
I can't see anything
Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by YorubaNorther(f): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2019
So terrible.

30 dispatch riders needed on the Island for an urgent 2 months job.
Make 30k or more per week, depending on how efficient you are in delivery.
Call me (Teniola) on 08114347096

1 Like

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by hossyflow: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Low on cash? Not to worry, a solution is here for you. At Brome, we offer short-term loans for up to 100k instantly.
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE RIGHT?
1.NO COLLATERAL
2.NO HIDDEN CHARGES
3.EARN OUR TRUST by paying before the due date
4.Enough Talk........Just visit www.borome.ng now.

GET VERIFIED ONCE, GET MONEY ALWAYS
what are you waiting for for...click the link and Get Started?
www.borome.ng
Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
That's where many girls have been 'slaughtered' and 'butchered' and their body parts 'harvested'. shocked

'cold room' indeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by RedEagle: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Someone on twitter said that LASU lecturers call their own "theatre room". Can anyone confirm this?

What was it called in your own school?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by ceciliab(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
lol interesting

1 Like

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Kaycee54321(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Next Story: Bobrisky poses inside UNILAG Cold room, Daddy Freeze reacts.

Our bloggers ehn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by nurex01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
This one mad o
Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Benbeezy: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy

nurex01:
This one mad o
Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Lonelypacifist6: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
RedEagle:
Someone on twitter said that LASU lecturers call their own "theatre room". Can anyone confirm this?

What was it called in your own school?
it's confirmed, they operate on those innocent children.

2 Likes

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by DaddyMorenike: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Some you mean the women in that picture were smooched or smooched students too.
The place go dey smell of different mixtures.
Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stretch Marks can be very upsetting, find out what causes those unpleasant marks especially on the buttocks https://maxcornerstone.com/2019/10/08/stretch-marks-on-the-buttocks/
Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by DesChyko: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
And instead of you to go there and get us your own shots, you are providing snapshots of the video which I can even get better screenshots from my phone myself. angry

1 Like

Re: See Inside The The ‘cold Room’ Where Lecturer Use To ‘smooch’ Girls In UNILAG by ashawopikin(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Za oz a room don expire, now na #coldroom dey reign

(1) (Reply)

**************unilag Dli Result Released *************** / Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) / WAEC Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf For May/june Examination Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.