Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ... (450 Views)

Last Post Of Prophet Thankgod Abam's Wife Before Her Husband Was Killed (photos) / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / Andrew Yakubu's Last Post On Facebook Before EFCC Caught Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Olusholar24(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: ... by annayawchee: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
So dying is your last resort?
Do you know how many millions of Nigerian youth above your age that's yet to gain admission or find their feet in life?
Just calm down and hustle tight.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is it just that?
Sorry.

Can I advertise on your Topic? sad

I run Social media ads to promote Businesses and gain more customers for your products/Services

1 Like

Re: ... by NwaAmaikpe: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

Okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by wickedtuna: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Olusholar24:
I don't understand what am passing through. Am 25, and am still having set backs in my chosen career, academics.
To feed is a big task. Cant pay bills and am just fed up.

Suicide is my best choice now but i don't want to leave agony behind for my ailing mother.

Am fed up
my neighbour is 29 and he's just waiting for admission list to be out hoping he will get it. Your problem is not the worse of all. Chin up bro and ride the storm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Generalnomercy: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Olusholar24:
I don't understand what am passing through. Am 25, and am still having set backs in my chosen career, academics.

Suicide is my best choice now but i don't want to leave agony behind for my ailing mother.

Am fed up

Cowards commit suicide. Brave men fight and win their battles.

In my own period of darkness, mine was worse even though from a wealthy background.

Be strong and fight on, at last you'll be celebrated...

Meanwhile, I was angry with you for chanting "CHANGE" IN 2015 and "NEXTLEVEL" JUST FEW MONTHS AGO.

IVE FORGIVEN YOU THOUGH AND PRAY THAT PEACE FINDS YOU SOON.

3 Likes

Re: ... by BBBmall25: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
The Problem Is That Most Of U That Are Complaining, U Don't Want To Start Frm The Little Like Me! I Started As Ordinary Gateman, No Father No Mother Only One Sis. But I'm Living Well Today By His( God) Grace. Too Bad! Becourageous Man! I Can, U Too Can!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by godofuck231: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Join the nigerian army and you will apreciate life after 2 years in active combat
Re: ... by budaatum: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Look op how useless your dying will be. Somebody will just set up shop on your coffin and make money out of your misery.!

Osinachi1:
Is it just that?
Sorry.

Can I advertise on your Topic? sad

I run Social media ads to promote Businesses and gain more customers for your products/Services
Re: ... by missjo(f): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Olusholar24:

Am fed up
This my dear is your lifeline, please hold on to this.
There is yet hope for you kiss

Stop comparing yourself with others, this is the source of your depression. It is hard but you must try, and NEVER forget that lifeline. Mama should not be burdened with the distress of her ailments along with the agony your loss will bring.

1 Like

Re: ... by Mightyhaiz: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Drink a couple of beers..

This will surely be your last post ...

About depression..
Re: ... by sapientia(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Being alive is your last option.

Being alive guarantees that one day you will live large to tell your story.

Being alive means you will serve as an example to the future generation.

If I have just a chance to tell you only two words and nothing more, I will chose my words carefully and tell you this.

Stay Alive!

(1) (Reply)

Just In - EKSU Staff Arrested For Molesting His 12year Old Daughter / UNIBEN Student Shot Dead During Final Year Celebration / Man Chains 10-Year-Old Son For Skipping School And Keeping Late Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.