Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Shopify & Wordpress Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Shopify & Wordpress Developer (577 Views)

Wordpress Developer I Need Assistance / I Need A Wordpress Developer! / Wordpress Developer Needed For A Cbt Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopify & Wordpress Developer by davlawnc: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hi Techies,

My name is Lawrence and I'm a level two Developer on Fiverr https://fiverr.com/davlawrence My customers based have been increased over the past few months and now I'm having challenges meeting my clients target.

I would like to work with developers with vast knowledge of Shopify & Wordpress, please note you must be very kin about liquid coding and PHP.

Must posses Qualities
* 100% Positive Attitude
* Analytical Mindset
* You must be very calm

I must emphasis, if you can't maintain calmness and positive attitude I won't be able to work with you. If you posses these qualities I can assure you will really love it working with me and we will together build an empire in the technology world.

I'm a very considerate person so you don't have to worry about anything as long as you are straightforward in all you do. Kindly reply to this information a short cover letter (max 150 words) must include name and email address or send a mail to davlawrencez@gmail.com

NOTE: This is not an office job, you will be working as a freelancer but you will have an ID Card of my registered business name.

Thanks for checking through and I look forward to working with the brilliant minds and UPRIGHT FELLOW

(1) (Reply)

Gmail Help Troubleshoots Privacy Issues Rapidly / Need A Quality Website? We Create Professional Websites / Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.