Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

CLOUD COMPUTING; Are You Preparing For AWS Certification Exams!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CLOUD COMPUTING; Are You Preparing For AWS Certification Exams!!! (692 Views)

How Can I Pay For AWS Certification Exam From Nigeria. / Cloud Computing Growth Slow? / Cloud Computing Trends That Will Be Dominant In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CLOUD COMPUTING; Are You Preparing For AWS Certification Exams!!! by MavenMykael(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2019
I HAVE WELL ORGANIZED TONS OF EDUCATIONAL TRAINING VIDEOS AND PDF RESOURCES FORM THREE (3) CERTIFIED I.T INTERNATIONAL BODIES.
I AM NOT GOING TO PUT A PARTICULAR PRICE TAG ON THIS BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THEM OUT TO A PERSON OR ORGANIZATION THAT KNOWS THE VALUE OF THIS. SO IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR THIS YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT ME ON 07065732204. WILL MEET IN A PUBLIC PLACE THEN I WILL GIVE IT OUT.
N:B ITS ABOUT 40GB OR MORE IN SIZES BECAUSE IT’S A LOT OF WELL ORGANIZED VIDEOS FORM THEM(CBTNUGGET, BACKSPACE, AND A CLOUD GURU)
[center]CBT NUGGET AWS
BACKSPACE AWS[img][/img][img][/img]
A CLOUD GURU [/center][left][/left]
IT COST A FORTUNE IN NAIRA TO GET ALL these VIDEOS IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR AWS COURSES FROM A BEGINNER TO A PROFESSIONAL TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THE AWS CERTIFICATE EXAMS IN ALL LEVELS
CLOUD PRACTITIONER
SOLUTION ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE
DEVELOPER ASSOCIATE
SYSOPS ADMINISTRATION ASSOCIATE
A LITTLE INSIGHT ABOUT CLOUD COMPUTING AWS
Since 2011, which was an era when Cloud had started to skyrocket into the IT market; job postings for engineers and professionals having work experience with Amazon Web Services have increased more than 1500%. For almost a decade, billions of dollars are being spent on providing and utilizing Cloud resources and services across the globe. Indian IT market has always seen steady adoption of Cloud and there has always been a dearth of skill sets in the market. Although the market demand has been growing rapidly over the years, the supply of skills has been rising at a very slow pace. This opens a huge opportunity for professionals who are looking to move up their career and for job seekers to embrace Cloud and nurture these skills.
If you are taking up AWS Career, then below listed Whys and Hows are worth considering.
The Robust Cloud Market
High Demand + Low Supply = Huge Opportunity
Digital Transformation Trends in Companies

Amazon Web Services has been the market leader in providing Cloud offerings for almost a decade now. At the moment, there are almost 100 services as part of AWS offering which spans from Storage and Compute services to AI and Machine Learning oriented service. The fast-growing offerings have accelerated the demand for AWS Experts and Engineers in the Job and Cloud market, both in India and across the globe. it is high time to dedicate a few minutes to discuss where does an individual stands in terms of their IT career and what should one look at to pursue a successful career working with AWS.
AWS offers 9 certifications, which has 2 Professional, 3 Associate, 3 Specialty and 1 Cloud Essential certification as part of their certification tracks.

Recently Amazon has also introduced AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials which is a foundation level program. This program covers some important Cloud concepts, AWS services limited to EC2, S3, VPC & RDS, security model, architecture, pricing, and support plans. This certification gives an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud and is focused on educating sales, marketing, project managers, business analyst, and other IT professionals.
AWS has 3 Certification Tracks for Associate Level:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Level
AWS has 2 Certification Tracks for Professional Level:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Level (Architect Associate Certification is a prerequisite)
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Level (Developer or SysOps Associate Certification is a prerequisite)
AWS offers the following Specialty Certifications which can be taken up after clearing any of the Associate Certifications.
Advanced Networking, Big Data, Security

Re: CLOUD COMPUTING; Are You Preparing For AWS Certification Exams!!! by MavenMykael(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Telegram Marketing Bot / Mobile App Needed / Microsoft Begins Automatic Updates For Windows 10 Version 1909

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.