Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Help Help Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Help Help (297 Views)

Help !!! Help / Help Help Help! / Help! Help!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Help Help by feji12(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please house can anybody show an affordable place where i can learn computer programming, software design and graphic design in Lagos . Am thinking of relocating from Delta state to Lagos state to learn maybe stay back after learning or come back to delta state. I have graduated for about five years now. You can contact me through through WhatsApp. 09057606523 thank you
Re: Help Help Help by bigl: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2019
feji12:
Please house can anybody show an affordable place where i can learn computer programming, software design and graphic design in Lagos . Am thinking of relocating from Delta state to Lagos state to learn maybe stay back after learning or come back to delta state. I have graduated for about five years now. You can contact me through through WhatsApp. 09057606523 thank you

You really don't need to migrate to lagos.

You can get programming videos (depending on what aspect of programming u wish to learn) and learn at your own pace.

But this option might not work for u if you are not disciplined.

And its far cheaper to learn at home/on your own than migrating to lagos.

The only thing you need is high speed (4G LTE) access to the internet
Re: Help Help Help by Thogar46: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
You really need to show us some of your works in all that area of expertise, can you really do that or no ? Please correct me if I am wrong, but I want to see something like I want here. Thanks for all that matter anyway. Do get me going with that.

(1) (Reply)

Elitebook Series_hp Elitebook 830 G5 Intel Core I5 8gb RAM 256gb Ssd For Sale / Which Of The Hp Probook Is This ? / HP Folio 9470 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.