Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Procurement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procurement (1074 Views)

Triumph Power And Gas Systems Limited Vacancy For Procurement Officer / Vacancy For Procurement Officer At SEEPCO / Bureau Of Public Procurement Graduate Procurement Cadre Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procurement by slimprofile: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Job Requirement- An oil and gas servicing company seeks the services of a Procurement Personnel with at least 10 years’ experience preferably in the oil and gas sector.
Job Description
• Implements the technical purchases sourcing process including supplier selection, risk mitigation and contract execution
• Liaising with the Head of Procurement in areas of commercial or reputational risk
• Conducting interviews with vendors, negotiating supplier agreements and managing supplier and vendor contracts.
• Conducts due diligence of potential suppliers and monitors performance of prequalified suppliers;
• Evaluates suppliers’ offers in terms of the commercial and technical requirement;
• Conducts on the ground inspection of parts and materials
• Coordinates purchasing activities with other departments such as Logistics
• Works with the department head to negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers with intention to provide additional discount or other favourable terms
• Liaises with the various suppliers and sources for Local Purchase Orders (LPO)
• Liaises with the various departments to know their needs and requirements with respect to technical products and expedites the procurement process for such
• Tracks overall spending and ensures it is within the budget
Qualifications Required
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Procurement function in a similar organisation
• Minimum of Masters degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, or any other relevant discipline.
• Member of relevant professional qualification e.g. Chartered institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)

How To Apply- Interested and qualified applicants should send their updated cv to humanresources@nesscong.org latest by Monday, 28th October, 2019.

Candidate must be resident in Lagos.
Re: Procurement by AlRoss0908: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2020
It would be nice if you posted a some info about the company, such as it's name
Re: Procurement by emmanuilteleshe(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good luck to you guys. We were searching for people with the at least 3 years of relevant experience, but didn't find anybody
Re: Procurement by RobiN0963: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
I work in a similar position right now but in a different industry. Besides, I have only 5 years of experience. Anyway, there are only two of us who work in this department. As far as I know, the rest of the work did this consulting agency https://barkersprocurement.com/category-management-consulting They found suppliers and developed the logistics, while my colleague and I do just basic operations and prepare the required documents. Recently, we asked for their help again, and I suppose they will help us find new suppliers again.
Re: Procurement by WooodSI: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
RobiN0963:
I work in a similar position right now but in a different industry. Besides, I have only 5 years of experience. Anyway, there are only two of us who work in this department. As far as I know, the rest of the work did this consulting agency https://barkersprocurement.com/category-management-consulting They found suppliers and developed the logistics, while my colleague and I do just basic operations and prepare the required documents. Recently, we asked for their help again, and I suppose they will help us find new suppliers again.

Could you say please, how much did you pay for this service?
Re: Procurement by Saperp(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Enroll with ERP Software Management for your CIPS training from Certificate to Diploma Qualifications. Your Accredited CIPS Study and Exam Centre.
Contact us for CIPS training, Procurement and Supply Chain advisory.
Visit Our website : www.scm.erpsm.co.za
Email: admin@erpsm.co.za

Re: Procurement by Prettyy: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cips

(1) (Reply)

Do People Actually Get Jobs By Merit In Nigeria? / Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? / Executive Assistant To MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.