Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Whatsapp Problem, Solution Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Problem, Solution Needed (229 Views)

Solution Needed For Forgotten Bockchain Password Account / Solution Needed For Forgotten Bockchain Password Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Problem, Solution Needed by keystone123(m): 4:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Please house, l will like you to help me on this. Few days ago someone hacked my whatsapp through a group and this leave me to delete my whatsapp and re-install another one and l move forward to formatted my phone as well, because of unusual sound and manifunctioning.

When l want to reset another whatsapp l was told by phone technician to set up two factor verification code inform of 6digit number which l did.
The code ask again by whatsapp pop up for me to proceed to whatsapp that was yesterday when l created the code. This very morning another pop up again, in fact every morning the two factor verification will pop up. l begin to wonder if it normal or not because the interval is just very short. I will like to know if this is normal or not l don't want to face any stress again on this, please your best advise for this will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards
Re: Whatsapp Problem, Solution Needed by chukwuibuipob: 5:21am On Oct 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: Whatsapp Problem, Solution Needed by keystone123(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
keystone123:
Please house, l will like you to help me on this. Few days ago someone hacked my whatsapp through a group and this leave me to delete my whatsapp and re-install another one and l move forward to formatted my phone as well, because of unusual sound and manifunctioning.

When l want to reset another whatsapp l was told by phone technician to set up two factor verification code inform of 6digit number which l did.
The code ask again by whatsapp pop up for me to proceed to whatsapp that was yesterday when l created the code. This very morning another pop up again, in fact every morning the two factor verification will pop up. l begin to wonder if it normal or not because the interval is just very short. I will like to know if this is normal or not l don't want to face any stress again on this, please your best advise for this will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards

(1) (Reply)

Get Toned Body By Effective Treatment Of Vaser Liposuction In Sydney / Home Of Entertainment / 5KVA Eaton UPS For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.