Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed (8685 Views)

Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents / Don’t Panic, No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎700 – IPMAN / ‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed by rentAcock(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2019
samorobo:

If Trump is Impeached that might stop the us-china trade war and return resources prices back to normal....
Let's just see how this credit plays out

Warren has a tougher stand on China's unfair trade tactics than even Trump.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed by Ugosample(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2019
kelvxyn:
Are the banks complaining?
as a matter of fact they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed by dayoyak: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Dewze:
When they say "don't panic", that is when you should start panicking.
I tell you..... Anything like don't panic, suspended is scam
Re: Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed by edoairways: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
rentAcock:
Whether they want to admit it or not, the global economy is due for a recession next year and many banks may become insolvent. China's economy grew the slowest in 30yrs. Trump will be impeached and the economy is already showing signs of of a pending crash. BREXIT is a total mess and there's no leadership in the UK. Germany and the rest of Europe have negative yield, meaning you can borrow money from the bank as loan and instead of you paying interest, the bank will pay you interest. Nigeria has closed its borders which will result in economic downturn in west africa that may ripple to affect the whole continent and Nigeria as well.

The global economy is intertwined, no one lives in a vacuum anymore.
How does border closure affects the economy of Africa as a whole?
Re: Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed by Deoboss(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2019
You are wrong on Access bank. Access bank is solvent & healthy.

It is Diamond bank that had some problems & issues but the acquisition by Access bank has addressed that a bit more though not fully integrated as 1 bank yet (Access/Diamond) as they are still 2 banks & not 1 as of today (when transfer options give you Access bank as a bank & Access/Diamond bank as another bank).

The bank you should be bothered about is Heritage bank etc

Josh44s:
I know Access Bank and Diamond Bank holds the number one and two spot among the 7 distress banks. If you know you know. I don move my cash in those banks to an old papa bank called Union Bank
Re: Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed by Josh44s(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2019
Deoboss:
You are wrong on Access bank. Access bank is solvent & healthy.

It is Diamond bank that had some problems & issues but the acquisition by Access bank has addressed that a bit more though not fully integrated as 1 bank yet (Access/Diamond) as they are still 2 banks & not 1 as of today (when transfer options give you Access bank as a bank & Access/Diamond bank as another bank).

The bank you should be bothered about is Heritage bank etc

Diamond Bank was working perfectly until Access Bank came along with their HIV virus and infected Diamond Bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed by Bluehill1051: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2019
Please congratulate me, I've finally closed my diamond and access account. Distressed bank "
Re: Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed by CanadaOrBust: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2019
samorobo:

If Trump is Impeached that might stop the us-china trade war and return resources prices back to normal....
Let's just see how this credit plays out

U folks should understand that “impeached” does not mean “removed”. Trump may be impeached but you can be almost 100% sure he won’t be removed from office.
Rentacock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarki Abba Didn't Test Positive For COVID-19 - Bashir Ahmad Counters Sahara Rep / Peter Obi To Hold Rivers Presidential Campaign Rally On December 22 / Ogun: Appeal Court Rules On Adebutu’s Petition Against Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.