Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (6968 Views)

How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Wickedtruths: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chekitaut:
U very funny walahi... Just like that? i will need your help ooo sm1 is owing me 1.3m over 2yrs. if i get the money will giv u d 300k on it.

Firstly, I don't strike deals with thieves like you.

Secondly, even if you're daft, you are not blind or crippled that you can't report to Police or SARS by yourself.

Thirdly, go and use your 300k to better your poverty-stricken life cos ordinary 150k took you almost a lifetime to pay.

You'll definitely end up like Brabus cos I'm addition to your criminality and stupidity, you're irredeemably daft.

10 Likes

Re: . by Chekitaut: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Firstly, I don't strike deals with thieves like you.

Secondly, even if you're daft, you are not blind or crippled that you can't report to Police or SARS by yourself.

Thirdly, go and use your 300k to better your poverty-stricken life cos ordinary 150k took you almost a lifetime to pay.

You'll definitely end up like Brabus cos I'm addition to your criminality and stupidity, you're irredeemably daft.
Hmmm, i laugh@ ur comments.
Re: . by Chekitaut: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
erico2k2:

This guy I B think say U clever, instead of you to learn from Brabus, chill and recalibrate and count ur losses you dey here dey play Defence and attack.There is no element of remorse which clearly shows these where matters you could have dealt with but you chose to be arrogant and rude about it!
Bros, u do not know what people make me pass tru, read my words i regret it happened. what happened is like a knife in d hand of a kid which cut the kid & throw it away. the cut is there.
Re: . by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chekitaut:
Bros, u do not know what people make me pass tru, read my words i regret it happened. what happened is like a knife in d hand of a kid which cut the kid & throw it away. the cut is there.
More reasons you should say less!

8 Likes

Re: . by jabolo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chekitaut:

Then learn from it, be humble for heaven's sake!

We can accept things go wrong and all is well that ends well if the contractor genuinely trys to fix things. No wahala.

I have to tell you that the character you are displaying in this episode is very ugly. No one in his right mind will do business with you.

It's a big shame because you did have a good profile here before.

If your instinct is to respond to me with abuse as with the others, don't bother thanks.

6 Likes

Re: . by Chekitaut: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
jabolo:

Then learn from it, be humble for heaven's sake!

We can accept things go wrong and all is well that ends well if the contractor genuinely trys to fix things. No wahala.

I have to tell you that the character you are displaying in this episode is very ugly. No one in his right mind will do business with you.

It's a big shame because you did have a good profile here before.

If your instinct is to respond to me with abuse as with the others, don't bother thanks.
l don't abuse, i will pick frm ur advise. thanks.
Re: . by Chekitaut: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
erico2k2:

More reasons you should say less!
I only seek he use the strength use to put complain to use same to go give feedback. it does not call for the insult he put to me.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: . by Chekitaut: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
We behinde the name Chekitaut Nigeria Limited will love to inform the general public, we are not fraudulent in our services, We may have delayed in delivery by virtue of demand due to lack of trucks please bear with us.

Our services for 2020 will be Payment on Delivery (PoD).

We will continue to improve, impress, & satisfy our numerous and intending client(s).

God bless as you patronise us.
Re: . by Chekitaut: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning everyone have a pleasant week ahead.
God bless our hustle.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2020
segzy14:
Hmmmm
Re: . by Goodgod213: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chekitaut:
Good morning everyone have a pleasant week ahead.
God bless our hustle.

Please refund me my 155k I sent you on the 20th of October. You haven’t delivered the granite to the site yet. You don’t pick my calls. It’s unfortunate I discovered this thread late. Please it’s not my money I beg you

5 Likes

Re: . by Chekitaut: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Goodgod213:

Please refund me my 155k I sent you on the 20th of October. You haven’t delivered the granite to the site yet. You don’t pick my calls. It’s unfortunate I discovered this thread late. Please it’s not my money I beg you
Who are u? identify yourself. If you didn't proof this heaven will purnish you.
Re: . by Kenosym(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Kenosym:
Good morning Segzy, and thanks for opening this page to warn innocent clients who wants to do genuine business with Vendors here on nairaland from falling prey of the fraudster, Chekitaut. Unfortunately, I had fallen prey already before this thread became very clear. I first saw your post when I was about entering business with chekitaut, but at that point, so many still considered him genuine, and you too harsh and being too quick to come online to paint him black for a failed delivery which could have happened due to unforeseen circumstances. So I considered your issue with him as a temporary set back he can quickly correct, little did I know it was deeply rooted in his nature.
I imported a Howo truck from China an gave this guy to manage on 24th October 2019. Although the truck had an accident when an amature was moving it to another terminal for clearing, hence he had to tow it to his base. I paid for the towing, transferred a lot of money to him to fix it, and for more than a month and half this guy keep saying that he was repairing the truck to bring it to the standard he wants, to ensure it will be reliable for his use. The money I sent for the repair of the truck was within the first 2 weeks from 24th October, and those repairs were clear and the parts receipted. For the next one month, he kept claiming he didn't want to bother me, and that he's shouldering the expenses for the repair to bring the truck to his standard, always insisting the truck hasn't started working.
Finally, he accepted the truck started working on 9th of December, and that he would pay me on 13th since our agreement is on weekly payment. He also confirmed to me at the end of that week that the truck worked very well that week but gave no reason why he didn't pay me on Friday as the agreement stipulated. By evening of Monday 16th, of the following week, he picked my call and said he was going home and would pay when he got home. By Tuesday I called and told him to move my truck to Lagos from Abeokuta so another person can take it over, that I was fed up with his lies. That was the last I heard from the guy even as I write. Most time his number doesn't go, sometimes it does without him picking. I've sent WhatsApp and he isn't responding, I've also noticed he stop visiting nairaland.
I was concerned that something might have happened to him, maybe one of his debtors arrested him, until I called segzy this morning and he confirmed he mistakenly picked his call 2days ago thinking he was a client waiting for him for delivery. Hence, I decided to take an action by warning other prospective innocent clients from falling prey to this fraudster. I sure will further follow up by sending the Police/EFCC after him to retrieve my truck and all he owe me.

Its indeed a horrible experience but one that comes with doing business in Nigeria, I hope I don't get involve with this kind of fellow again.

With great relief I took back my truck yesterday without involving any force, no police nor gentlemen of the EFCC. This has been the most important thing to me. I appreciate everyone on this forum for their support and kind words.
My most indebt appreciation is to Rotech77 for his relentless effort to ensure we settle this issue amicably. Sir, your kind rarely exist in this part of the world. Spending your time, comfort, money on calls etc. to mediate between persons you knew not from Adam, just so peace will reign and not for any gain, is exemplary. The Lord bless you and grant you peace on every side.

@chekitaut, I truly wish you well in your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: . by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Chekitaut:
Granite, Cement, Iron rod, Sharp Sand & Wood.
Contact us us for a genuine delivery.

...we do not compromise Quantity & Quality.

NB. Delivery are PoD(Payment on Delivery), payment via PoS acceptable.
Our delivery time are
6am -7pm(Monday to Sunday)

Wish you all the luck.

1 Like

Re: . by Chekitaut: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lagos Island, Ikoyi, V.I, Lekki, Ajah

Buy 60tons Granite @ *N165,000/30tons and get 15tons free, while you pay just N55,000 for the haulage only.
Payment on Delivery (PoD)
Offer last till Feb 29rd 2020

NB. *Ado to Badore attract additional N5,000/30tons

... building made easy
BEYOND IMAGINATION.
Re: . by airex(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Chekitaut:

Buy 60tons Granite @ *N165,000/30tons and get 15tons free, while you pay just N55,000 for the haulage only.

... building made easy
BEYOND IMAGINATION.
your image has been destroyed oga. Take your business out of NL.

3 Likes

Re: . by Chekitaut: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Chekitaut:

... building made easy
BEYOND IMAGINATION.
Enjoy the golden opportunity. Keep the calls coming. God bless u.
Re: . by airex(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dey there dey give yourself false hope.

2 Likes

Re: . by Chekitaut: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Chekitaut:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
We behinde the name Chekitaut Nigeria Limited will love to inform the general public, we are not fraudulent in our services, We may have delayed in delivery by virtue of demand due to lack of trucks please bear with us.

Our services for 2020 will be Payment on Delivery (PoD).

We will continue to improve, impress, & satisfy our numerous and intending client(s).

God bless as you patronise us.
I will continue to serve & provide better service God my helper. We do not fraud. it in our great pleasure to offer a build made easy with beyond imagination.

Our service is second to none.
Re: . by Chekitaut: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Contact us for quality building materials such as Granite, Cement, Iron rod, all types of wood(Roofing & Concrete), Marine board, Aluminum Roofing & Aluminum window. Sharp Sand, Filling Sand & Vibrated concrete blocks.

line available 24/7: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565, 08098055224
Lagos: Mainland & Island, Vi, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Lekki, Ajah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by airex(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Patronize at your own detriment.
Re: . by Chekitaut: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enemies of progress God pass them.

To all that called & ordered during our ongoing promo God bless you.
Re: . by Chekitaut: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
airex:
Patronize at your own detriment.

Re: . by airex(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chekitaut:
your own hand dey pain u?
Re: . by Chekitaut: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
airex:
your own hand dey pain u?
SHUT Up....

Re: . by Chekitaut: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
DANGOTE CEMENT

Order for you Dangote 42.5N Cement minimum of 300bag @ N2,500/bag (all expenses inclusive)

Payment on Sight.

e-transfer or Debit card(PoS)

Re: . by TBrownAuto(m): 3:48am On Feb 18, 2020
I have know Checkitaut for years, He beat all imagination, as a Client I once ask him why do this, why are you like this, you have a problem, life not the way you take it or see it, you will put your selves in problem if you continue like this, Yes I was right, boom I saw this post.

The Name Checkitaut has been robbed with stain, for a reason I advice him about, simple STOP BEING GOOD TO PEOPLE, THEY WILL NEVER APPRECIATE YOU.

STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOUR SECRET OR BUSINESS IDEAL THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO GET MONEY FROM YOU AND STEAL YOUR IDEALS.

he has been the only one I know that delivers 30tons granite, 20Tons Sand, wood pure and solid to seizes, being used by people and let down, he struggles to satisfy his customers and put himself in financial troubles.

I stand today to say Checkitaut, Thanks for your services, Stop being good to everyone stop it.

I wish you learn your lesson, bitter truth
Re: . by TBrownAuto(m): 4:17am On Feb 18, 2020
why called him a fraudster?, you imported truck took the goods one and leave that junk accidental thing for him I warned him from the onset not to accept it but will not listen, you are the source of major problem in his life just that he had problem with the truck owners he uses because he always deliver accurate quantity of granite, which they always complain kills their truck, he has much demand than he can supply believing you are a lifeline, I warned him but will not listen.

Your junk truck parts are still at my office in Lagos that where he fixed the truck bought brand new part to fix the truck borrowed money to buy some which he never told you, I can send you the pics of the radiator and under metals he removed from that rubbish, you imported, Gearbox not good, no fan blade, bad axle, I lend him Checkitaut money he has not paid to fix that truck, he said as his own contribution to show commitment, now same you can come here to say his a fraudster,

well i wish he learn his lesson by now Checkitaut.

Kenosym:
Good morning Segzy, and thanks for opening this page to warn innocent clients who wants to do genuine business with Vendors here on nairaland from falling prey of the fraudster, Chekitaut. Unfortunately, I had fallen prey already before this thread became very clear. I first saw your post when I was about entering business with chekitaut, but at that point, so many still considered him genuine, and you too harsh and being too quick to come online to paint him black for a failed delivery which could have happened due to unforeseen circumstances. So I considered your issue with him as a temporary set back he can quickly correct, little did I know it was deeply rooted in his nature.
I imported a Howo truck from China an gave this guy to manage on 24th October 2019. Although the truck had an accident when an amature was moving it to another terminal for clearing, hence he had to tow it to his base. I paid for the towing, transferred a lot of money to him to fix it, and for more than a month and half this guy keep saying that he was repairing the truck to bring it to the standard he wants, to ensure it will be reliable for his use. The money I sent for the repair of the truck was within the first 2 weeks from 24th October, and those repairs were clear and the parts receipted. For the next one month, he kept claiming he didn't want to bother me, and that he's shouldering the expenses for the repair to bring the truck to his standard, always insisting the truck hasn't started working.
Finally, he accepted the truck started working on 9th of December, and that he would pay me on 13th since our agreement is on weekly payment. He also confirmed to me at the end of that week that the truck worked very well that week but gave no reason why he didn't pay me on Friday as the agreement stipulated. By evening of Monday 16th, of the following week, he picked my call and said he was going home and would pay when he got home. By Tuesday I called and told him to move my truck to Lagos from Abeokuta so another person can take it over, that I was fed up with his lies. That was the last I heard from the guy even as I write. Most time his number doesn't go, sometimes it does without him picking. I've sent WhatsApp and he isn't responding, I've also noticed he stop visiting nairaland.
I was concerned that something might have happened to him, maybe one of his debtors arrested him, until I called segzy this morning and he confirmed he mistakenly picked his call 2days ago thinking he was a client waiting for him for delivery. Hence, I decided to take an action by warning other prospective innocent clients from falling prey to this fraudster. I sure will further follow up by sending the Police/EFCC after him to retrieve my truck and all he owe me.

Its indeed a horrible experience but one that comes with doing business in Nigeria, I hope I don't get involve with this kind of fellow again.
Re: . by airex(m): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2020
Chekitaut:
SHUT Up....
im sure the same way u lost your manners is the same way you're losing your reputation on NL
Re: . by Chekitaut: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2020
airex:
im sure the same way u lost your manners is the same way you're losing your reputation on NL
U no be God, Ok. FU.. CK a Hell off. If you do not know i am a stakeholders on this section. i hv my mistake am not perfect.

I can not run away frm my responsibilities. You are only a synthetic IDIOT. Mind your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affordable Lands Selling At Queens Park Estate Mowe Ofada / Kitchen Cabinet And Wardrobe / Enugu Rainstorm: Governor Visits, Sympathizes With Affected Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.