Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (867 Views)

Make Money Online - Free Class. / Trick To Earn 7k Per Day Promoting CPA Offers - 100% Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fergusen: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok
Re: . by fergusen: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Reserved1
Re: . by fergusen: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Taken2
Re: . by themmy07: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ready 3

1 Like

Re: . by akolat(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm in

1 Like

Re: . by Chrisemeka1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm in

1 Like

Re: . by fergusen: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Editing...
Re: . by themmy07: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
fergusen:

Unfortunately I've been engaged with other activities. Don't know if I'll be able to give this thread the needed attention. However since you three showed interest, send me a mail I'll give you a free PDF guide I made that covers
1. What is a brand Story?
2. Examples/samples of excellent brand storytelling.
3. How to write brand stories.
4. Some other information.

Send your mail to Make sure you include your nairaland username.

I've attached two screenshots that should give you an idea how lucrative brand story writing can be.

If any other person wants the PDF guide, It'll be for a fee.

Thank you sir, but I tried sending you message on that email address but it wasn't going.
Please kindly send the pdf to
Thanks
Re: . by fergusen: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
themmy07:

Thank you sir, but I tried sending you message on that email address but it wasn't going.
Please kindly send the pdf to Lagracias07@gmail.com
Thanks
You have to include .com without space (gmail.com) in the address. I omitted it because of spammers who use softwares to auto collect emails from websites.
Re: . by fergusen: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: . by fergusen: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
There are clever ways to source clients and win them to your side as a freelancer.

I remember seeing a request by a business owner for a brand story rewrite.

Over 25 proposals had already been submitted at the time I saw the request. But I was surprisingly selected for the job.

What did I do (differently)?
First, I complimented her business. Something like:
Hi username, xxxdbusiness story is a phenomenal one.
Remember over 25 proposals had already been submitted before mine. So I had to be different.
Next I told her I was interested in the project and would like the opportunity to write xxxdbusiness story.

I didn't end my proposal there. I went further to actually show my capability by including a 60% partly completed rewrite of her story. I think I spent not more than 10 minutes on the rewrite. The rest is history.

I hope you learnt something new today.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay 120k For An Old Payment Received Adsense Plus Website / Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. / Thinking Of A New Business To Start With little capita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.