Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

X - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / X (1028 Views)

Pls Unban Me, I Was Banned By Auntyspermboat! / Mod Pls Unban Ucheosefoh / Oga Seun,pls Unban Mr Nawee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

X by Candyness(f): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2010
X
Re: X by kokoye(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
women!!

confused creatures
Re: X by tpia5: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
poster

do you have anything to do besides begging for wayward people to be unbanned?

Candyness:

Message to MOD: Mukina,  JAY BEE & other, if you could pls unban Mr Cork. I belive he's got one of teh funniest sense of humour and on teh

contrary, I am aware most people do log in becoz of him. Why take life so serious, coz at the end of the day, its all about laughter.

Pls do the right thing and Un ban Mr Cork & MOBO 444.  People make mistakes and its all about havin a good laugh at the end of the day.

SOmetimes in life, we MUSt learn to agree to disagree,    This is just my opinion!

Cheers!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=521888.msg6839038#msg6839038

abi are the ids involved your other monikers.

anyway, in case you're just a misguided simpleton, mobo444 is currently with his white girlfriend somewhere so kindly let him be.

or do you want to date him since it seems you like 'em neanderthal?

some people just like stirring up wahala!!

(1) (Reply)

190, M M M Every Body Please Open / 48 Lions, Tigers And Cheetahs Let Loose In Ohio, Usa / Is Nairaland Worth 10 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.