Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Let's Confabulate On This... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Confabulate On This... (289 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Confabulate On This... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
I wanted to start a particular system of betting with N1000 on Saturday with 1.30 - 1.40 odds everyday for 10days and we see what happens after that. The reason i need your help is to deduce that best event for this, Straight wins and overs as proven to be devil, and some bookies dont have some events too, 1xbet and Betwinner as stand out as bookiea with mad events...

ION, i am having difficulty opening 1xbet
Re: Let's Confabulate On This... by Amarallllll(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
are u on whatsapp ?

(1) (Reply)

The Mugger Who Tried To Rob Ozil And Kolasinac Sentenced To Jail For 10 Yrs / The Warm-up: Arsene Wenger Is Back, Baby! / Free 4 Odds Predictions To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.