Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data (3704 Views)

How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Via SIMO App / How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Cards On The Camon 12 And Camon 12 Pro / How To Browse The Internet Without SIM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data by NGTechProf(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Introducing the SIMO Ultimate app that gives free internet services for its new users, with or without sim cards inserted, and I will guide you rightly on how to get the free 10Gb data.

What Is SIMO? I know you would ask this.

SIMO is a Virtual Data Technology that allows you connect to the internet without having your Sim card inserted or connecting to a WiFi. You can actually connect to the internet in over 130 countries when you install the SIMO app on the supported devices.

This sounds amazing, right?

Here is the link to get SIMO App and browse free even without a sim card.

How To Set Up SIMO App For Free 10GB Here

1 Like

Re: How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data by busoye19: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2019
I am currently enjoying the super fast SIMO 10GB free data on my Camon 12.

1 Like

Re: How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data by NGTechProf(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good one, just share the post
Re: How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data by Xeexeex: 2:53am On Oct 30, 2019
It's saying that it's not supported on my device
Re: How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data by NGTechProf(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Xeexeex:
It's saying that it's not supported on my device
The SIMO app works mainly on phone with the virtual data technology, like the Tecno Camon 12 series.
Re: How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data by AdesinaJola: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Now launch an event, that could buy 500MB with 1NGN

(1) (Reply)

Why Tecno May Not Last Long In Nigeria / Cheap Data Plans For MTN, GLO, 9mobile And Airtel – February 2019 / Innjoo Phones Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.