Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

, - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / , (1093 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Pls help review my new website / Your Honest Opinion On My Health Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by deloon(m): 12:57am On Nov 13, 2010
Re: , by ishit4body(f): 2:09am On Nov 13, 2010
why do people always want NL to review their websites as if NL contains the best of brains worldwide?

Poster- your website will do well, wether NL reviews it or not. Dont you believe in yourself any more?
Re: , by deloon(m): 2:46am On Nov 13, 2010
ishit4body , I believe myself die and I wouldnt doubt that NL contains the best brains. Moreover, posting the site for Nlanders to review is a way of publicizing it.
Re: , by suxes2005(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2010
nice design

SHALOM
Re: , by yawatide(f): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2010
1) Nice Joomla layout
2) Given your NL location of "9ja", are you telling me the country is full of white people? Most importantly, I guess my questions is, with all those white photos on there, I am finding it hard to believe that anything on that site will benefit me, a black person
Re: , by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
Try make the image of the lady in the banner, face front. That will be more eye catching.

Thanks!
Re: , by deloon(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ suxes. Thank you
@ yawa-ti-de. We all have similar body systems so everything there will benefit you. If I had put just black photos there, I don't think I would attract foreign traffic and Nigerians alone can't fulfill the purpose of the site.
@Donpuzo. Hmmm, Thanks for your suggestion
Re: , by yawatide(f): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2010
Similar "body systems" yes but not similar diseases and issues. For example, hypertension and diabetes are more prevalent amongst black people while Asians are more prone to smoke. Speaking of which, if you were really covering everyone, how come I don't see anyone with Asian skin color?
Re: , by DualCore1: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
ishit4body:

why do people always want NL to review their websites as if NL contains the best of brains worldwide?

Poster- your website will do well, wether NL reviews it or not. Dont you believe in yourself any more?
All you got is the beef of a short talkative market woman.

. . . no disrespect to those with a low center of gravity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Went 2 levels deep and no page heading.

The highlighting sucks IMHO. I try to highlight text and I can hardly get feedback that I am highlighting text.

The "Authors" of the articles on the site, were they actually the ones who wrote them? I don't think so as I see them on other sites like 'ezine'. Not like its sure to happen but its not an impossibility to think that you can be hit with copyright infringement. Its a one in a million hits but its a hit.

Site is all "texty". Do you know people grasp points more with graphic aids and images? I havn't gone through the whole site (and i don't intend to, time factor) but apart from the images in your homepage, I dont see any other ones. All I see is text, more text, google adwords, text and more text.

Site looks good. I like the curvy ends and the green tone of the layout, if you did it yourself its a very good layout you have come up with. Weldone.
We feel putting oyibo people on our sites gives us some international appeal, Obama is black.
Re: , by deloon(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
Thank you very much Dual Core. I'll look into your suggestions.
Re: , by ishit4body(f): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2010
Dual Core:

All you got is the beef of a short talkative market woman.

. . . no disrespect to those with a low center of gravity.

Attacking someone who hasnt said anything to you or against you or against anyone, simply speaks about the kind of person you are. You need a psychiatric examination, before it turns to attacking people on the street.
Re: , by DualCore1: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2010
deloon:

Thank you very much Dual Core. I'll look into your suggestions.
Anytime bro.
Cheers.
Re: , by fstranger: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2010
yawa-ti-de:

1) Nice Joomla layout
2) Given your NL location of "9ja", are you telling me the country is full of white people? Most importantly, I guess my questions is, with all those white photos on there, I am finding it hard to believe that anything on that site will benefit me, a black person

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

Exactly what I was thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Gtpay Opencart Payment Extension With New Mert ID Issue Fixed. / Wordpress Help Please / Web Design And Development Tutorials From Scratch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.