Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Please Help I Need To Be Certain - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help I Need To Be Certain (674 Views)

Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy / Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / Help I Am A First Time Dog Owner Having Difficult Time With Training My Pups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need To Be Certain by Themato: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Hey Nl peeps, I will be straight as possible I got a German shepherd from a friend we met during training pretty cool G, but the dog is sick with the disease that disturbs dogs that are not vaccinated after 6 weeks he was out of the state where he lives and left the puppies in care of his wife that just gave birth you know the conclusion.... POOR CARE. Well the vet I took her to claimed she could have a weak link of gsd but I'm not sure trying to keep her alive now but it's not encouraging coz it's my first dog so it's definitely not so easy. Could she have an atom of local breed bearing in mind he sent even pictures of both parents crossing. Pictorial evidence will be attached.

Re: Please Help I Need To Be Certain by Spanishmilf(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2019
More pic of d puppy
Re: Please Help I Need To Be Certain by Themato: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Spanishmilf:
More pic of d puppy

Went to the vet, she's suffering from parvo as said. The useless vet just gave one injection, came in the morning repeated the injection and now this evening he didn't come I can't explain I have paid for his service, couldn't wait got home scared she was looking so down like she's going to pass was forced to give her ors severally, drip and a bit of geisha and zinc basically I gave her all the doctor left, though he didn't leave some other drugs by tomorrow will take her to the k9 unit of one of our security agencies to check her, Was thinking of dropping her but not certain for now, I think I will better force the drugs on her with syringes without needles, the lacakdesical attitude of the previous vet was a big turn off I'm not sure anyone can devout as much time as I do, I have researched a lot learnt from previous treads with good care I belive by the grace of God she will pull through. Please pray for her she's my first pet I'm an extremist can't give up due to this all. Will do my possible best. Pardon me not sharing pictures now let me get through I believe she's a gsd that vet guy was probably sugar coating me so I can free this one and buy from him and I won't fall for that I trust my friend the buyer.
Re: Please Help I Need To Be Certain by Spanishmilf(m): 1:44am On Nov 03, 2019
Themato:

Went to the vet, she's suffering from parvo as said. The useless vet just gave one injection, came in the morning repeated the injection and now this evening he didn't come I can't explain I have paid for his service, couldn't wait got home scared she was looking so down like she's going to pass was forced to give her ors severally, drip and a bit of geisha and zinc basically I gave her all the doctor left, though he didn't leave some other drugs by tomorrow will take her to the k9 unit of one of our security agencies to check her, Was thinking of dropping her but not certain for now, I think I will better force the drugs on her with syringes without needles, the lacakdesical attitude of the previous vet was a big turn off I'm not sure anyone can devout as much time as I do, I have researched a lot learnt from previous treads with good care I belive by the grace of God she will pull through. Please pray for her she's my first pet I'm an extremist can't give up due to this all. Will do my possible best. Pardon me not sharing pictures now let me get through I believe she's a gsd that vet guy was probably sugar coating me so I can free this one and buy from him and I won't fall for that I trust my friend the buyer.
vincentjk

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need To Be Certain by vincentjk(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2019
Spanishmilf:
vincentjk

Op sorry your dog is down on parvo, this is every dog owner's nightmare

Without wasting anytime call me on this line so I'll tell you what to do 08061266987 asap. Hope you're on whatsapp?
Re: Please Help I Need To Be Certain by Themato: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Spanishmilf:
vincentjk

Just got back from the vet brother, thank God I went to the k9 unit, my brother by the Grace of God she go well them over pamper check temp, blood count did everything plenty injection and also drip. Will Keep you posted.

Government K9 get everything I no go lie.
Re: Please Help I Need To Be Certain by vincentjk(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Themato:

Just got back from the vet brother, thank God I went to the k9 unit, my brother by the Grace of God she go well them over pamper check temp, blood count did everything plenty injection and also drip. Will Keep you posted.

Government K9 get everything I no go lie.

Thanks goodness she's okay. Happy to hear this
Re: Please Help I Need To Be Certain by deltateam: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Themato:
Hey Nl peeps, I will be straight as possible I got a German shepherd from a friend we met during training pretty cool G, but the dog is sick with the disease that disturbs dogs that are not vaccinated after 6 weeks he was out of the state where he lives and left the puppies in care of his wife that just gave birth you know the conclusion.... POOR CARE. Well the vet I took her to claimed she could have a weak link of gsd but I'm not sure trying to keep her alive now but it's not encouraging coz it's my first dog so it's definitely not so easy. Could she have an atom of local breed bearing in mind he sent even pictures of both parents crossing. Pictorial evidence will be attached.

That dog you posted is worth every care and expense you can spare. The specie is okay by me. Higher quality than I have often seen here
Re: Please Help I Need To Be Certain by Themato: 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=deltateam post=83715498]

That dog you posted is worth every care and expense you can spare. The specie is okay by me. Higher quality than I have often seen here [/quote

Thank you brother.

(1) (Reply)

Super Female Fawn Boerbeol Pup For Sale / What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders / Instagram And Twitter Accounts Available For Your Pets Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.