Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Dave's Design Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dave's Design Portfolio (15068 Views)

My Design Portfolio / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2019
22. REP: BE SEEN.

So here is where I arranged some very realistic Photoshop mockups of popular company brands for the advertising using the images that he sent to me.

In the end, It was a rewarding venture. (Keke Mockup. Has a nice ring to it.)

Thank you sir for letting me work with you on this.

13 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2019
davinero1:
17. So Oga bettermight decided to work with me today after I have spent the previous day's arguing with some of my people. Of brought joy to my heart. Chai.

Even paid me more than I asked for.

Thank you for allowing me work on your job sir.

I'm really wowed by these works. Excellent...
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Noel1:

I'm really wowed by these works. Excellent...

Thanks boss.
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by Liftedhands(f): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hello I need a logo please. Something about children shoes. Don't know if you can help me get one.
Will chat you on WhatsApp soon. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Liftedhands:
Hello I need a logo please. Something about children shoes. Don't know if you can help me get one.
Will chat you on WhatsApp soon. Well done.

Wow. Thank you. I'll be expecting your message then. Lovely shoes you got there.

3 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
22. VEE-KOMS

Chairman is a lovely person to converse with. Gave me all the necessary information I needed to get his job done.
I believe this would be the start to a long lasting work relationship.

Thank you sir for letting me work on your project.

13 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by LadyHeaven(f): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Your works are very lovely, bro please can you direct me in how I could learn to do this? I feel I have an artistic side that is yet untapped...

Pls respond to my pm, tnx

1 Like

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
LadyHeaven:
Your works are very lovely, bro please can you direct me in how I could learn to do this? I feel I have an artistic side that is yet untapped...

Pls respond to my pm, tnx

Wow. Thank you. My head size just increased. LOL.

Have you considered getting Graphic Design lessons? Attending one of those schools will really give you the background knowledge you need since you already have one of the most important qualities - the artistic drive.

2 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by LadyHeaven(f): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
davinero1:

Wow. Thank you. My head size just increased. LOL.

Have you considered getting Graphic Design lessons? Attending one of those schools will really give you the background knowledge you need since you already have one of the most important qualities - the artistic drive.

Thanks for your response, but is there a way I could learn by self? As I don't have the time to go the physical lesson route.
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Thanks for your response, but is there a way I could learn by self? As I don't have the time to go the physical lesson route.

Sure, but it would require you to watch tons of video tutorials. You'll also need to practice while watching the tutorials for better results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
23: Margae and Mabel
A referral from Vee-Koms Boss.

Did a different sample for her at first but she wanted it to be similar to what she had in mind. We finally got to that point.
First Lady that wasn't difficult to work with.

Thank you for letting me work on your project.

13 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
23. InteriorLogue Boss.

Very Wonderful Personality. I'm really excited about how this job came out.
Thank you for allowing me do my thing.

14 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by LadyHeaven(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
davinero1:

Sure, but it would require you to watch tons of video tutorials. You'll also need to practice will watching the tutorials for better results.

I appreciate the insight, more strength to you sir...
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019
LadyHeaven:

I appreciate the insight, more strength to you sir...

Best of luck to you too.
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
24. So this spot is occupied by HouseOfGeze. @liftedhands is her moniker I think.

She was true to her words and contacted me to get her logo done. I have always wanted to work on a shoe logo so I was really excited grin. Don't tell her.

All through the process, she was accomodating and I can tell she is a lovely person.

Thank you so much for allowing me work on your Logo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by TruthHurts100: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hello. I like one thing about you and it's your confidence and energy. Logo design is a vast market. It's more than what you do on your computer.

I sincerely would want you to Unlearn and Relearn.

These people won't pay you more than a couple of quids for your hard work.

I can take you on a core identity design process for a week and you'll be amazed what you'd learn.

Go on Instagram and look for Ibida Academy

Selah
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
TruthHurts100:
Hello. I like one thing about you and it's your confidence and energy. Logo design is a vast market. It's more than what you do on your computer.

I sincerely would want you to Unlearn and Relearn.

These people won't pay you more than a couple of quids for your hard work.

I can take you on a core identity design process for a week and you'll be amazed what you'd learn.

Go on Instagram and look for Ibida Academy

Selah

Wow. Thanks for noticing me.

I understand what you say, I've checked out the Academy and I've seen there's so much I need to learn, unlearn and relearn.

I would also like to note that I don't like the way you addressed my Customers as "These people won't pay you more than a couple of quids for your hard work" . They were the ones that trusted me with their jobs and funds when I came on here and without them, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to improve. That's the only reservation I have.

Thank you again Boss.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by TruthHurts100: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2019
davinero1:

Wow. Thanks for noticing me.

I understand what you say, I've checked out the Academy and I've seen there's so much I need to learn, unlearn and relearn.

I would also like to note that I don't like the way you addressed my Customers as "These people won't pay you more than a couple of quids for your hard work" . They were the ones that trusted me with their jobs and funds when I came on here and without them, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to improve. That's the only reservation I have.

Thank you again Boss.

I'm sorry you felt that way. But hey.... It's the truth. Don't be afraid to move up. They will appreciate you the more. I was here before. I worked on Fiverr for 3years. Now, I don't see my people work on fiverr except you have the pro badge.

One day... You will understand bro.

Keep the fire burning.

Best Regards
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by TruthHurts100: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2019
TruthHurts100:

I'm sorry you felt that way. But hey.... It's the truth. Don't be afraid to move up. They will appreciate you the more. I was here before. I worked on Fiverr for 3years. Now, I don't see my people work on fiverr except you have the pro badge.

One day... You will understand bro.

Keep the fire burning.

Best Regards

Ps:
Send a DM to Ibida

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by Liftedhands(f): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2019
davinero1:
24. So this spot is occupied by HouseOfGeze. @liftedhands is her moniker I think.

She was true to her words and contacted me to get her logo done. I have always wanted to work on a shoe logo so I was really excited grin. Don't tell her.

All through the process, she was accomodating and I can tell she is a lovely person.

Thank you so much for allowing me work on your Logo.
Lolzz cheesy thank you too!! I love my logo. God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Liftedhands:
Lolzz cheesy thank you too!! I love my logo. God bless you.

Anytime. Thank you.
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2019
25. CEOK RICCHEZZA IMPORTS (CRI)

It gives a designer great joy when the job is greatly appreciated by the owner. That's how I felt after sending in the work to this Chairman.
I'm so glad that you allowed me work on your logo.

Thank you very much.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2019
26. Amazing Grace Photography

My prayers were just working yesterday. Man U won Mancity, AJ won Andy Ruiz and Amazing Customers came my way.

I can tell you how elated I am to be able to work on your project Sir. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Thank you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2019
27. Ada Minor
Another Satisfied Customer.
Chairman didn't check up regularly on me. I really like the fact that he trusted me to deliver the work on time which I did.

Thank you very much Sir for the opportunity to work on your Logo.

Thank you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
28. ChopBoku - Thought about this one for a while since it needed me to incorporate so many items into a single entity (Which is pretty strange for a minimalist like me).

Finally decided to stick with classic vintage.

thank you for letting me work on your logo sir.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
29. Palinz Global. I enjoyed working on this project. Chairman gave me a rough sketch of what to do. He did the heavy lifting, I just helped.
We did some changes with the colours and finally arrived at the one we wanted.

Thank you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
30. BNL - BEOPS NIGERIA LTD.

Acronyms are a great way to get people to remember your company name faster and better.
My job was to make a unique one. Wonderful client he is.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
31. Posify - Was referred by My CRI Chairman.

As always, this amazing Customer gave me directions and specifications of what he wanted the logo to look like. Even gave me the colour choices he'd want for his design. He did the whole work.

Thank you sir for letting me work on your logo.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
32. Brevik Universal Ventures
Another Customer who didn't stress me at all. I did a previous job for him before he gave me the job of designing this logo.
I can't thank you enough for giving me this opportunity sir. Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
33. Gavedet Snacks & Confectioneries
This was another job from one of my oldest clients (ITIE UDUA). Had a bad screen but still found a way to contact me.
Arranged a menu and a square flex.

Thank you very much Sir for your continuous patronage. It means so much to me.

11 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
34. Quilege

Hi and Happy new year to every single one of my lovely customers. Hope you had a splendid Festive Season like I did.

Okay sorry for the diversion, I concluded this job late last year and I was really glad that Chairman saw the effort I really put into the job.

As designers, we seldom meet people who understand the amount of Mental work and trials that go into producing a final product.

Thank you very much Sir for letting me work on your job. I really appreciate it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2020
35. Blue Origin Global Resources Limited

This is another job I got from one of my older customers. It is always nice to have repeat Customers.
There were tons of revisions along the way. Thanks for letting me work on your job Sir.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Germany To Start Returning Benin Bronzes From 2022 / Thought-provoking Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.