Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

closed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / closed (913 Views)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Help! Am I HIV Positive? / Urgent: Do I Have HIV Or HSV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2019
on
Re: closed by desoul2004(m): 3:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: closed by ugomnaanny: 4:17am On Nov 03, 2019
aminu114:
on january 15 this year 2019 i had sex with a girl i met online as i was doing it the condom bursted i didnt notice it untill i released nd pulled out i was scared then i thought what happened has already happen and i never had it raw in my life now its my chance i went back unprotected nd the girl didnt complain. 3weeks later i started feeling so tired, sore throat, loss of appetite and general body weakness to the extent where by whenever i walk a little distance i got so tired i went for hiv test 4weeks after my exposure nd it showed negative i planned to do another test after 6months but before even a month i started feeling fine again so its been 10months now and i didnt go for any other hiv test. the reason why i creat this thread now is that these days i wake up so tired in the morning and i always have cold i took several cold medicines but they dont work i have swollen lymph nodes in my neck, im loosing weight and i constantly get stomach discomfort I THINK IM DEVELOPING AIDS. i need help pls all i need is courage to go for test but i still couldnt find any. im so afraid cuz i know i cant handle it when i tested positive because i dont deserve hiv im not promiscuous that day that i had it raw its my 7th day of having sex in all my life
na wa oh! Tot u said u r positive already in the last topic you opened? Stop confusing us pls

2 Likes

Re: closed by ItzSpartacuz: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2019
This guy is roaming mad and the saddest thing is that he doesn't even know it.

Mods should ban him asap. He's a nuisance.
Re: closed by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2019
aminu114:
on january 15 this year 2019 i had sex with a girl i met online as i was doing it the condom bursted i didnt notice it untill i released nd pulled out i was scared then i thought what happened has already happen and i never had it raw in my life now its my chance i went back unprotected nd the girl didnt complain. 3weeks later i started feeling so tired, sore throat, loss of appetite and general body weakness to the extent where by whenever i walk a little distance i got so tired i went for hiv test 4weeks after my exposure nd it showed negative i planned to do another test after 6months but before even a month i started feeling fine again so its been 10months now and i didnt go for any other hiv test. the reason why i creat this thread now is that these days i wake up so tired in the morning and i always have cold i took several cold medicines but they dont work i have swollen lymph nodes in my neck, im loosing weight and i constantly get stomach discomfort I THINK IM DEVELOPING AIDS. i need help pls all i need is courage to go for test but i still couldnt find any. im so afraid cuz i know i cant handle it when i tested positive because i dont deserve hiv im not promiscuous that day that i had it raw its my 7th day of having sex in all my life
my guy my guy. the other thread you said it was your first time of having sex.
why not check this thing once and for all. or you just want us to tell u what u want to hear. oya u are negative. don't check.
Re: closed by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:

me self weak. I don't trust stories I read on nairaland because of guys like this.

1 Like

Re: closed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:

why just for speaking out my mind?
Re: closed by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Zornes123:

me self weak. I don't trust stories I read on nairaland because of guys like this.
hmm why do always say i lie? i swear to god all that i wrote is true i was exposed to the virus i had symptoms nd im still having some i went to the test once and it showed negative 4week after my exposure i was told its not conclusive i need to retest but i still havent
Re: closed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
aminu114:
hmm why do always say i lie? i swear to god all that i wrote is true i was exposed to the virus i had symptoms nd im still having some i went to the test once and it showed negative 4week after my exposure i was told its not conclusive i need to retest but i still havent
you lie na bro. you still haven't but u go around telling people u are positive. created a thread about it. in another post u claim u had ur first sex and got infected. why not do ur test once and for all.
Re: closed by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Zornes123:

you lie na bro. you still haven't but u go around telling people u are positive. created a thread about it. in another post u claim u had ur first sex and got infected. why not do ur test once and for all.
i said i was positive in another thread because i believe im positve due to my symptoms
Re: closed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
aminu114:
i said i was positive in another thread because i believe im positve due to my symptoms
hence you lied. only a test can tell u if u are positive or not, not symptoms and until you do that. stop creating and moving around HIV thread scaring people and all. u did mention u got infected on ur first time on a thread where one guy was suicidal. and now You said 7th time.
Re: closed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Zornes123:

hence you lied. only a test can tell u if u are positive or not, not symptoms and until you do that. stop creating and moving around HIV thread scaring people and all. u did mention u got infected on ur first time on a thread where one guy was suicidal. and now You said 7th time.
i said that to motivate him to stop his suicidal thought but honestly its my 7th time. and it seems like u want me to be + why??
Re: closed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
aminu114:
i said that to motivate him to stop his suicidal thought but honestly its my 7th time. and it seems like u want me to be + why??
lol dude your comment is rather ironic. same me that has been telling you you are OK. just do a test and relax is who you are saying wants you to be +. you are the one saying you are positive na, so you a scared of + and u go about saying u are +.
bro u don't lie to people to motivate them. its not good. nothings there just do a test and relax your mind. and don't forget to create a thread about it

(1) (Reply)

CORONAVIRUS : Meet The Woman Who Discovered The First Coronavirus / Tragic Story Of 25-year-old Man Trapped Inside Body Of A Baby / What To Do Whenever You See A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.