Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Kingcom - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kingcom (585 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingcom by MartWebhosting(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Do the word “Kingcom Domain” ring a bell? There are many ways to get a your business on the web, but one of the simplest solutions is often overlooked by many domain managers.

On the Internet, your domain name is your unique identity. Any individual, business or organisation planning to have an Internet presence should invest in a domain name. If you are a business owner, who wants to set up his online presence, or you are an individual who is looking to start a personal blog, either the reason, you need to do your research to find the right web hosting companies.

When you buy a domain name, you do so through a “Domain Registrar” that manages the registration of that domain name. For most registrars, you’ll buy the domain from them and then use a hosting provider to manage the website.

https://www.martwebhosting.com/kingcom-domain/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Banned My Link Please What Do I Do ? / Request For Quote For Magento2 Ecommerce / Where Can I Flip/sell My Classified Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.