Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

'This Is My First Siesta This Year' - Actor John Paul Excited To Take A Break - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'This Is My First Siesta This Year' - Actor John Paul Excited To Take A Break (464 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years / Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'This Is My First Siesta This Year' - Actor John Paul Excited To Take A Break by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2019
Nollywood actor, John Paul Odonwodo has been excited all day for the first time this year to take a break.

According to him, he acknowledged the fact that he hasn't had a sleep since the year started due to his movie shoots.

Now he shares this new video with excitement as he rejoice and thank God for making it possible to have his first siesta of the year.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4h9z37AydQ/?igshid=vcbd11qirbb0

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/this-is-my-first-siesta-this-year-actor-john-paul-excited-to-take-a-break.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'This Is My First Siesta This Year' - Actor John Paul Excited To Take A Break by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

Re: 'This Is My First Siesta This Year' - Actor John Paul Excited To Take A Break by Kingrexyl(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Nonsense
Re: 'This Is My First Siesta This Year' - Actor John Paul Excited To Take A Break by Mrop(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Saraki, Dangote, Sanwo Olu, Others At Cuppy's Fundraising / Privy Gist / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome 'photos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.