Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

How To Develope Python App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Develope Python App (806 Views)

I Will Be Your Software Develope / Is It Possible To Develope A Social Media Platform Alone? / I Develope Websites At Cool Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Develope Python App by chidemavian: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Today, we find that it is much easier to develop web apps than apply for a dream job in Canada.

This is not a coincidence...

Based on the principles of passive income earnings, building an App which provides services to the public, has become the new bride.

Today, I want to share with you something I believe you will value, and take action accordingly.

Visit schapp.pythonanywhere.com
Login with the details on screen
That is just what you can build for yourself.

If you want me to work with you in developing ur dream App

Reach me on

Re: How To Develope Python App by chidemavian: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2019
If you really are passionate about building ur own App, let's get to work immediately

We are already behind schedule

Click here to chat me immediately

https:///23407031009036
Re: How To Develope Python App by chidemavian: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Chat me up on whatsapp

Click the link below to PM me

https:///23407031009036
Re: How To Develope Python App by chidemavian: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for all the calls, and chats,

I'm glad to help u build ur own App

(1) (Reply)

Is There Ninjatrader Programmer On Nairaland / How Can I Buy A Domain Name / What To Do About My Hacked Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.