Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! (810 Views)

Hp Notebook 17 8th Gen With Box / New Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Hp Envy X360 Available In Abuja.. SOLD SOLD / Hp Pavilion 17 Notebook (intel Core I5 [4th Gen.] 8gb Ram | 1tb Hdd) SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2019
The laptop is less than 3 months of used. It's still as neat as new... And selling for far less than the amount it was purchased.

HARDWARE

Product Number: W2K91UA

Product Name: HP ENVY-17-u177cl

Microprocessor: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)

Memory, Standard: 16 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)

Video Graphics: * NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX (2 GB DDR3 dedicated) *Discrete

Hard Drive: 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA

Optical Drive: DVD-Writer

Display: 17.3" diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)

Keyboard: Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad

Pointing Device: HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support

Wireless Connectivity: Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo

Network Interface: Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN

Expansion Slots: 1 multi-format SD media card reader

External Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data up to 5 GB/s, Power Delivery, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge); 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo

Minimum Dimensions (W x D x H): 41.6 x 28.35 x 2.54 cm

Weight: 3.06 kg

Power Supply Type: 65 W AC power adapter

Battery Type: 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion

Webcam: HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone
Audio features: Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers

SOFTWARE
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64

HP Apps: HP Orbit; HP 3D DriveGuard; HP CoolSense; HP ePrint; HP Audio Switch; HP Jumpstart; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant

Software Included: McAfee LiveSafe™

Pre-installed Software: Netflix; VUDU

PRICE = #260,000
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2019

Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good evening!
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please call or WhatsApp.
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2019
Selling...
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2019
Still available...
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Still available. Keep the messages coming.
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by MyNameIsSteve(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Can you release it for 210K? I'm serious about buying the laptop.
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
MyNameIsSteve:
Can you release it for 210K? I'm serious about buying the laptop.

I can sell it to you for #230,000
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by MyNameIsSteve(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
AmuRubber:

I can sell it to you for #230,000

215K or no deal. That's all I can offer.
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
MyNameIsSteve:

215K or no deal. That's all I can offer.

Chat me up on WhatsApp... My contact is on my signature.
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by MyNameIsSteve(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
AmuRubber:

Chat me up on WhatsApp... My contact is on my signature.

OK!
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by AmuRubber(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
SOLD!
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
what a bastard op, you are jobless and foolish in all your claims come and beat me am in my house you are caused and will die poor, you are such a scammer and a big thief, we go see who go tire naaa, i will come here every minute to spoil all your threads, na die you dey so coward! We will see who will tire naa well done you don sign big contract! All your threads are going down every single day of my life 24/7 you will see us here gauranteed chase me up and down your thread and see if you will catch me, that my 5k you thief you will surely vomit it you dey learn work guy! you are a broad day cheap scammer and a thief! the damage will be done from today till you repent and give me back my money guy na die you dey soo, game over! life go tire you I swear down cyber criminal is never a way forward the next we go push for go brutal. see guy my internet speed na die, forget all those your nonsense front page hussle you dey do so. in just 1 hour I swear down to crumble all your hard work and sweat. no matter how you try we go still create new one to insult your father, life go tire you here guy since you jobless we go give you work do next time you go know who you dey deal with we just dey wait for your reply then you go see real bombing, no be all those your nonsense manual bombing you dey mumu yourself with for front page. guy make I ask you, you fit ever for this life challenge automatic bot software make fit comment 24 hours none stop? I get am for here, all those your front page booking and hussle na child's play for where this bot dey. see guy no go make me use am for you ooo! life go tire you and you fit go commit suicide. all my guys dey watch you and all those your other accounts make dey hussle front page! just only one hour bombing go brutal for all your accounts combined then next time you go know say you still dey learn work
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Scammer oshi
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
what a bastard op, you are jobless and foolish in all your claims come and beat me am in my house you are caused and will die poor, you are such a scammer and a big thief, we go see who go tire naaa, i will come here every minute to spoil all your threads, na die you dey so coward! We will see who will tire naa well done you don sign big contract! All your threads are going down every single day of my life 24/7 you will see us here gauranteed chase me up and down your thread and see if you will catch me, that my 5k you thief you will surely vomit it you dey learn work guy! you are a broad day cheap scammer and a thief! the damage will be done from today till you repent and give me back my money guy na die you dey soo, game over! life go tire you I swear down cyber criminal is never a way forward the next we go push for go brutal. see guy my internet speed na die, forget all those your nonsense front page hussle you dey do so. in just 1 hour I swear down to crumble all your hard work and sweat. no matter how you try we go still create new one to insult your father, life go tire you here guy since you jobless we go give you work do next time you go know who you dey deal with we just dey wait for your reply then you go see real bombing, no be all those your nonsense manual bombing you dey mumu yourself with for front page. guy make I ask you, you fit ever for this life challenge automatic bot software make fit comment 24 hours none stop? I get am for here, all those your front page booking and hussle na child's play for where this bot dey. see guy no go make me use am for you ooo! life go tire you and you fit go commit suicide. all my guys dey watch you and all those your other accounts make dey hussle front page! just only one hour bombing go brutal for all your accounts combined then next time you go know say you still dey learn work
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl... SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by wholesaleprize(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop Mini For 15k / 50 Pieces Of Uk Used Laptops For Sale 35k Each / Best Email Sender Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.