Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (639 Views)

UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k / MASSIVE DISCOUNT ON USA USED IPHONES @ WHOLESALES PRICE WITH LOT OF FREEBIES!!! / ChipUnlocked!!! iPhones for sale XSmax, XR, 8plus, 6, 6s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Humphrizy(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2019
[
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2019
kestolove95:
iPhone x 45k

This will be the last time I will warn you..... Respect yourself Mr. Man

@dragnet @puskin @OAM4j @honsule @Mynd44 @lalasticlala @seun kindly help Me and beg this guy hiding under the covers of a female profile.

Tell him to stop Derailing my topics please.....One thing I will keep on telling you is this.... As yOu try to spoil another man market... May Yours be scattered in 7 ways.

This is not the First neither is it the second time he is doing this kind of thing.

I thought Nairaland is made of Authentic accounts... That dude is busy derailing people's thread.... That's his daily job here on Nairaland.

But God will surely make him unstable in life until he let go off my threads.
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
The phones are still available.

Call or whatsapp me on 080 9215 1959
Re: . by Jidezz: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
kestolove95:
scammers easily get angry

@Mynd44 @lalasticlala @dragnet Kindly do something about this KestoLove95 of a guy.

That guy's comment on this particular platform is something else... He is literally using his account to make mockery of other people's business which is not proper.

Yes, am new here on Nairaland but I have checked that guy's profile..

Number 1 -- He is using a fake identity

Number 2 -- He always talk down other people's business.

Am not the one attacked right here but it is unlawful and this is not what Nairaland is/was known for.

Kindly treat dx matter as soon as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jidezz:

@Mynd44 @lalasticlala @dragnet Kindly do something about this KestoLove95 of a guy.

That guy's comment on this particular platform is something else... He is literally using his account to make mockery of other people's business which is not proper.

Yes, am new here on Nairaland but I have checked that guy's profile..

Number 1 -- He is using a fake identity

Number 2 -- He always talk down other people's business.

Am not the one attacked right here but it is unlawful and this is not what Nairaland is/was known for.

Kindly treat dx matter as soon as possible

Lol... My brother, don't mind that unrepented soul who Is hiding under the covers of a lady as his profile.

Nemesis will Surely catch up With him.

@lalasticlala @seun @dragnet and @Mynd44 just kept mute on the issue but no problem.

Who God don bless no Man curse
Re: . by D4donnn: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Humphrizy:

This will be the last time I will warn you..... Respect yourself Mr. Man

@dragnet @puskin @OAM4j @honsule @Mynd44 @lalasticlala @seun kindly help Me and beg this guy hiding under the covers of a female profile.

Tell him to stop Derailing my topics please.....One thing I will keep on telling you is this.... As yOu try to spoil another man market... May Yours be scattered in 7 ways.

This is not the First neither is it the second time he is doing this kind of thing.

I thought Nairaland is made of Authentic accounts... That dude is busy derailing people's thread.... That's his daily job here on Nairaland.

But God will surely make him unstable in life until he let go off my threads.

I'm very sorry for the actions of this lady/dude , anybody behind this moniker , should please refrain from this , though I see the humor in it but sincerely not everyone will, people are trying to make mulla and you're doing this , and please just let go surely if you overlook him or her. He wouldn't reply i assure you , and you're not particularly targeted, he does it in every thread, so please just ignore am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
D4donnn:

I'm very sorry for the actions of this lady/dude , anybody behind this moniker , should please refrain from this , though I see the humor in it but sincerely not everyone will, people are trying to make mulla and you're doing this , and please just let go surely if you overlook him or her. He wouldn't reply i assure you , and you're not particularly targeted, he does it in every thread, so please just ignore am

You are on point bro.... But what still baffles me is why the moderators @Mynd44 @lalasticlala @puskin @honsule @dragnet and even oga kpata kpata @seun allow such kinda person (an impersonator) to be on this beautiful platform

1 Like

Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
The phones are still available
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2019
Still selling
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2019
Available
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Still selling
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Available
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Good morning to you all
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Still selling
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Available
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Still selling
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Available
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Still selling
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Available
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2019
Keep the calls coming
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Available
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2019
Still selling
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Keep the calls coming
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Still selling
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Available
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Keep. The calls coming
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Still selling
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Keep the calls coming
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
smiley
Re: . by Humphrizy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Still selling

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Mutual Funds Quick Easy Tips / APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 : 3 Reasons To Buy In 2019. / Iphone 6s Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.