Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Which Would You Advice? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Would You Advice? (797 Views)

I Need An Suv, Budget Is 4-5m. What Suv Would You Advice I Get? / What Car Will You Advice Me To Buy For 300-400k / Can You Advice Your Brother To Buy BMW 325i 2003? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Advice? by Bobbiet(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have saved up to 2hundred thousand naira. And I intend getting a car to drive commercially.

I don't know now which would be a better option for me hence I need help deciding and logic behind your reason.

Option 1. I go extra to make it 350k or 400k and get a Nigerian used volks golf personally.

Option 2. use this money as deposit for a Toyota Yaris on hp.

If you have other better option, please suggest.

Thanks.

By the way, I live in benin city
Re: Which Would You Advice? by greatbrian(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
am waiting for the big men to give their mind

Cc Nurey

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advice? by nurey(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
if the Uber business is something you have a zeal for, the 2nd option is the best if the owner isn't demanding blood and sweat as sacrifice for completion of the HP

the 1st option is good if you are certain a golf in good working condition can fit with that budget.. you will have peace of mind knowing you are the boss.

you can determine good working condition and breaks since final decision of mode of operations is your sole responsibility

you will have time for your family since you are only targeting profit and not weekly return

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advice? by greatbrian(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
nurey:
if the Uber business is something you have a zeal for, the 2nd option is the best if the owner isn't demanding blood and sweat as sacrifice for completion of the HP

the 1st option is good if you are certain a golf in good working condition can fit with that budget.. you will have peace of mind knowing you are the boss.

you can determine good working condition and breaks since final decision of mode of operations is your sole responsibility

you will have time for your family since you are only targeting profit and not weekly return

I know oga will show. Op read word for word and learn and hold smfin to heart.

(1) (Reply)

Innoson New Automated Auto Plant Opened / Camry 2005 Big Daddy For Sale / How Good Is Xterra 2003/2004 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.