Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (1416 Views)

Earn 20% To 25% Interest On Your Land Investment Plans With Us For 6months & 1yr / Smart Investors Are Buying Off The Oworonshoki Axis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jasson(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: . by backnbeta(f): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Don't rush it sir...have you considered the park touts, nurtw, VIO, cost of keeping your bus on the road and other unforseen expenses undecided

Sounds good, but review your business and payment plans with your investor(s) thoroughly, don't be too hasty to make repayment promises circumstances may prevent you from keeping. My two cents cool

1 Like

Re: . by showafrica(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2019
backnbeta:
Don't rush it sir...have you considered the park touts, nurtw, VIO, cost of keeping your bus on the road and other unforseen expenses undecided

Sounds good, but review your business and payment plans with your investor(s) thoroughly, don't be too hasty to make repayment promises circumstances may prevent you from keeping. My two cents cool

Yea, it does not appear the way it appears on paper. If the OP really want to take the risk, he should approach microfinance banks for loans. Coming to a faceless forum to request for loan might cost you the business. No time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Jasson(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2019
backnbeta:
t
Sounds good, but review your business and payment plans with your investor(s) thoroughly, don't be too hasty to make repayment promises e may you no keeping. My two cents cool
av don all that tho am willing to explain all wen i hv an investor
Re: . by Jasson(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2019
showafrica:

Yea, it does not appear the way it appears on paper. If the OP really want to take the risk, he should approach microfinance banks for loans. Coming to a faceless forum to request for loan might cost you the business. No time
i tried going to the bank they said its either am a salary earner or i hv collateral.. i dont hv any lf this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by powerhouse3(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
which do you want to operate from ?
Re: . by Jasson(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
powerhouse3:
which do you want to operate from ?
from michika local government in adamawa state to the capital in yola... or from yola to jalingo city
Re: . by Jasson(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
guys Please can i get any positive reply?? am tryin to hustle and create a future for myself
Re: . by Jasson(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2019
droppin out of shool is not my plan... situation made it so... so please if i can get reasonable people to talk wi
th....we can work this through
Re: . by MarianaTrench: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasson:
guys Please can i get any positive reply?? am tryin to hustle and create a future for myself

It is not possible for you to drive the bus 7 days a week consistently, you're not a machine.

The basis for your profit computations are too ambitious.

Go and review those computations you made and make them more realistic so that they will be believable
Re: . by Jasson(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
MarianaTrench:

It is not possible for you to drive the bus 7 days a week consistently, you're not a machine.

The basis for your profit computations are too ambitious.

Go and review those computations you made and make them more realistic so that they will be believable
av neva done the business before so dont expect it to be perfect besides i will learn gradually from experience.. i only judge from my point of view... and besides no matter hw bad it myt be.. i will stil have a reasonable amount of money to save and repay investors thats the main thing
Re: . by profudomic: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Bros have you found any investor?
Re: . by Jasson(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
profudomic:
not yet bro... are u interested 09029219066
Re: . by Jasson(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
make una reason my matter oh.. av even gone to the bank they requested for collateral or either i be a salary earner..
Re: . by Jasson(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2019
profudomic:
i just found whos willing to pay 200k...one more investor needed
Re: . by aisolae: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2019
I am willing to invest in your business. Check your mail or drop your whatsapp.
Re: . by Jasson(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
aisolae:
I am willing to invest in your business. Check your mail or drop your whatsapp.
09029219066 sorry i lost my fone.. just got one recently lets talk or txt me ur number leme call u

(1) (Reply)

How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate / Procedure For Investing In Treasury Bills: / Invest In Landed Property And Stop Been A Teenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.