Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Human Resourse - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resourse (855 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Resourse by dupsyl: 5:27pm On May 23, 2007
thanks for the reply i got. but what if at the same time i want to be a human resource consultant. i believe in the process of recruting one can actually know why an applicant wants to get the job he or she has applied for. i also have the passion of meeting peoples needs. i intend going for a professinal course in human resource mgt next year.
Re: Human Resourse by Consultant(f): 9:36pm On May 23, 2007
Dupsy,

I am a human capital consultant. Basically what I do is help companies make the most of the human resources. I do work around developing of training programs, putting in place HR technology systems, creating organization structures for companies, HR policies, recruiting.

What you just described that you want to do is not really what HR consultants do. If you want to help people determine what career options to pursue or find their purpose, then you should be looking at being a career counselor in a secondary school or university. that's really where you can make the most impact in this regard. I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Still On Human Resource / How Do One Apply For Job In Govt Agencies / Middle Age/ Middle Mgt Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.