Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

- Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (1015 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 23, 2007
Re: by femi4: 1:51pm On May 24, 2007
The simple answer is this,THE RACE IS NOT FOR THE SWIFT, NOR THE BATTLE FOR THE STRONG, THE EDUCATED IS NOT ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL, BUT TIME AND CHANCE FAVOUR SOME OF US. NEVER NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP,
Re: by Elority(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2007
It is well! God is on our side smiley Keep Praying
Re: by Aproko(f): 5:35pm On May 24, 2007
@ topic,

sometimes you just cant explain things. just try to make the best of whatever situation you happen to find yourself. lifes lesson no. 1, never envy the next man because you do not know his story whether good or bad.

everybody has a story, whether interesting, uneventful, just pray that yours is a success story. try not to let these things bother you. like my neigbour would say "every dog has its day" yours will soon come. wink wink
Re: by fabiyi: 6:20pm On May 24, 2007
My people, if you consider the hardship that the graduates of nowaydays face, one will certainly be worried. But I so much beleive that what would be would be.

The secrets of the whole things is for ones to know God as those that have success story today did not make it without the intervention of God Almighty.

Finally, all things are possible for those that know God. I am talking from experience.
May God bless you all.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Jobs Today! / Pnn Ltd Is Real / Www.examdeal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.