Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I AM DEVASTATED - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I AM DEVASTATED (516 Views)

All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated / Lost My Only Precious Mom,i Am Really Heart Broken And Devastated. / Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I AM DEVASTATED by Noblejay7: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
I had an experience today that has left me devastated.

A JSS 1 student of junior secondary school GARKI was knocked down by a "hit and run" driver around federal housing airport road LUGBE ABUJA before my very eye. Myself and one kind young man rushed the boy to National hospital unfortunately he didnt make it.

I wish to call on residents of that part of abuja to always use the pedestrian bridge and the FCT authority (FCDA) need to enforce it. The rate at which lives are been lost along that airport road is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: I AM DEVASTATED by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Human life is precious.

You did the best, may God reward your effort

1 Like

Re: I AM DEVASTATED by naijadrivablog: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Noblejay7:
I had an experience today that has left me devastated.

A JSS 1 student of junior secondary school GARKI was knocked down by a "heat and run" driver around federal housing airport road LUGBE ABUJA before my very eye. Myself and one kind young man rushed the boy to National hospital unfortunately he didnt make it.

I wish to call on residents of that part of abuja to always use the pedestrian bridge and the FCT authority (FCDA) need to enforce it. The rate at which life's are been lost along that airport road is unacceptable.

We wrote about this here on NL but mods haven't taken it to FP.

https://www.nairaland.com/4631018/pedestrian-bridges-road-accidents-abuja#70088295

You can tell lalasticlacla to take it to FP.
Re: I AM DEVASTATED by Noblejay7: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
The Government need to also barricade the federal housing end of the airport road since some people have vowed not to use the pedestrian bridge. Majority of the accident happen around that area.

lalasticlacla kindly do the needful.
Re: I AM DEVASTATED by daddytime(m): 1:46am On Nov 16, 2019
It is indeed very sad.

But the truth is, even with a barricade, which they'd certainly vandalize, they still won't use that pedestrian except you keep the military around to enforce with a horsewhip by flogging any one erring into line like cows. That's the only language most Nigerians understand.

I see cows even using the pedestrian these days. That should say a lot.

We have zero value for human life, not even our personal lives most of the times.

1 Like

Re: I AM DEVASTATED by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 16, 2019
Always use the pedestrian bridge. I saw one get knocked down very close to d Bridge at Nixon and I actually wept. Vrry avoidable situation.

If u wanna cross, calculate well and run like hell hounds are chasing ya.

1 Like

Re: I AM DEVASTATED by chigoziri2403(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2019
It's in human nature to try to cut corners

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / We Need Single Room For Rent In Ajah / Window Air Conditioners For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.